Help- Partnership Social Blade!

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
If they like your content they really bend the requirements to anything. If they don't they say around 500 subscribers and 5,000 views a month I think. But if you can't link your channel with Social Blade then there is something wrong with your channel and I'm pretty sure you couldn't link it with Fullscreen either untill you get that fixed. If your channel is signed up under your name you probably have to get some sort of permission before you can become partner unfortunately I have no clue how that works. I would get in contact with ForeverAlonePrick here on the forums. He is with Social Blade.[DOUBLEPOST=1350949388,1350949177][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait dude was it inactive click activity?
yeah, is was "due to inactive adsence activity" they said I couldn't have partnership unless I had my adsence account re approved or something like that

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah dude you must of had it up at one point or another. They ban your adsense account for almost anything. This is why I tell people to not even activate it. I'm sorry to tell you this but you're gonna have to start a new channel if you want to be partnered. I have never heard of YouTube re approving any adsense account ever. I wouldn't even know where to do that.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Yeah dude you must of had it up at one point or another. They ban your adsense account for almost anything. This is why I tell people to not even activate it. I'm sorry to tell you this but you're gonna have to start a new channel if you want to be partnered. I have never heard of YouTube re approving any adsense account ever. I wouldn't even know where to do that.
well they sent me a link to an appeal form to get it activated again, and I spoke to someone who also had this problem and they said they contacted social blade and they sorted it some how and they are partnered, i'm not too sure what they exactly did but do you think this would work?

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well they sent me a link to an appeal form to get it activated again, and I spoke to someone who also had this problem and they said they contacted social blade and they sorted it some how and they are partnered, i'm not too sure what they exactly did but do you think this would work?
Well that is good news then. Maybe you'll win it. After all you wont even need to use adsense if you join Social Blade. You get paid from the network and not YouTube.