Help- Partnership Social Blade!

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Hi, I recently got accepted for partnership by social blade but when it came to the final stage I got an email saying that my account could not be linked for partnership due to inactive adsence activity but I never even had an adsence account in the first place. When I have previously tried to get adsence it has said I am not old enough but people who say on their account are uner 18 have it, so i'm confused. How can I sort this and can I still get partnership? If so how much longer do I have to wait??? Thanks

Reactions: VlogRays

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Is the monetization tab on your channel disabled?

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Is the monetization tab on your channel disabled?
em no well i have the " Allow advertisements to be displayed alongside my videos" option checked in my settings, no monotization tab, I don't have adsence

paskyskiesss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Even without adsense you should be able to access your channels monetization tab. Networks won't accept channels with disabled monetization.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Even without adsense you should be able to access your channels monetization tab. Networks won't accept channels with disabled monetization.
How do I access that? Is it channel settings or just account settings? I can't find the option for monotization tab

paskyskiesss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Channel Settings > Monetization let me know what it says.[DOUBLEPOST=1350946311,1350946181][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh sorry that's Account Settings.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Channel Settings > Monetization let me know what it says.[DOUBLEPOST=1350946311,1350946181][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh sorry that's Account Settings.
it comes up with the your almost done, as from where I left off from trying to get adsence I got declined because I was under 18, it stays at the last step at 4 which is confirmation and that confirmation email was that i was declined

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it comes up with the your almost done, as from where I left off from trying to get adsence I got declined because I was under 18, it stays at the last step at 4 which is confirmation and that confirmation email was that i was declined
I just linked my retro gaming channel for partnership with fullscreen...I never once turned Adsense on. You don't need adsense at all to link your channel I think it's telling you might of tried to sign up for adsense but wasn't old enough. You gotta be 18. When you join a network you gotta have parental permission. Is everything in your name? BTW welcome to the website dude!

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
I just linked my retro gaming channel for partnership with fullscreen...I never once turned Adsense on. You don't need adsense at all to link your channel I think it's telling you might of tried to sign up for adsense but wasn't old enough. You gotta be 18. When you join a network you gotta have parental permission. Is everything in your name? BTW welcome to the website dude!
some of it was under my parents name, what are the requirements for full screen??

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
some of it was under my parents name, what are the requirements for full screen??
If they like your content they really bend the requirements to anything. If they don't they say around 500 subscribers and 5,000 views a month I think. But if you can't link your channel with Social Blade then there is something wrong with your channel and I'm pretty sure you couldn't link it with Fullscreen either untill you get that fixed. If your channel is signed up under your name you probably have to get some sort of permission before you can become partner unfortunately I have no clue how that works. I would get in contact with ForeverAlonePrick here on the forums. He is with Social Blade.[DOUBLEPOST=1350949388,1350949177][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait dude was it inactive click activity?