Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

HELP!! Custom URL?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by AmberAndGolden, Jul 12, 2015.

1. DuncanT
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $64
    There are a couple requirement you need to meet! Here they are:
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2657968

I hope this answers your question :)

2. Aaron Kelsall
    Cash:
    $5
    So frustrating when someone has a username / handle / domain name that they're not even using!!!

3. InstinctiveGaming
    Cash:
    $30
    you have to have 100+ subs and must have a channel for 30 days then you can change your url.

4. Cromartie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $61
    Was going to make a new thread but since this is related to custom URLs it'll fit.

If anyone's anything like me and regrets the s**t out of their first custom URL choice, YouTube support now offers to let you change it one time. Thanks to a heads up from an /r/letsplay post I was finally able to claim the name I originally wanted. Just scroll down to the bottom of any page, click help, and choose the e-mail option. In the reasons why I explained that /c/CartoonsByCromartie no longer fit the vision for my channel and was a regretful first choice. Within two hours they e-mailed me to let me know /c/Cromartie was available.

Gosh I feel so damn good, it's like a Christmas gift. My URL loomed over my head for years. :bounce: