Hello People! Can someone give me some feedback?

KennyT

hello everyone! My name is Kenny,
i recently started a YouTube channel i already uploaded 3 videos that don't seem to be getting a lot of views, although i understand that i'm only starting right now so i don't expect a ton of views right away, especially when i never touched a video editing software at this depth and i am still learning how to edit the videos as i go.
I just would like to get some feedback from people of what am i doing wrong or right so i can keep improving on those foundations, but my comment section seems emptier then the Sahara desert so its kinda hard to know.
So if someone would be kind enough to give some feedback i would appreciate it.

My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2PC6AI1IgOcIzgfcC5YCw

I will be active from now on on this forum so i can i learn more of what i can do in the future to improve. I have seen some nice posts that seem to help out a lot.
Have a nice day everyone!

So overall there isn't much I see wrong with your channel. The thumbnails are great and consistent,
in your videos you have background noises as well as little sound effects here and there. You have a nice banner and logo,
you're editing is on point. I think it's just that you are a new channel. Be sure to share your videos on facebook, snapchat,
wherever you have to. Eventually you will get into the self sustaining stage but until then its all grind to get your channel
seen by others. Try watching other youtubers that are gaming and post a comment saying something you like about
their content. Definitely don't shout out your channel in others comments, this will only attract the wrong types of people.
Best of luck!

So overall there isn't much I see wrong with your channel. The thumbnails are great and consistent,
in your videos you have background noises as well as little sound effects here and there. You have a nice banner and logo,
you're editing is on point. I think it's just that you are a new channel. Be sure to share your videos on facebook, snapchat,
wherever you have to. Eventually you will get into the self sustaining stage but until then its all grind to get your channel
seen by others. Try watching other youtubers that are gaming and post a comment saying something you like about
their content. Definitely don't shout out your channel in others comments, this will only attract the wrong types of people.
Best of luck!

Thank you for the answer, Yeah i noticed the background noise after i uploaded the video :( my mic is just an headset one and it tends to pick up the keyboard sounds since i'm still learning to edit some of them just passed trough i guess.
will try to work on that in the next video. I was never a social media person before this so i think it's kind of affecting me at this stage. I created an Instagram page just for the channel and i will create a twitter account today. thanks again for the support. :)

on the same boat.
well i think your in the right track, video editing is really well made and its a vlog, so content is not an issue, Keep it going and eventually people will follow you, you earned a new sub btw i liked it and look forward to seeing your content.

Oh yes - I do like your thumbnail design ALOT.
It has your KT logo and I like how it's set in and the images is bevel
I might need to copy you! :)

Back