Gaming Hello I'm a 10k mc YouTuber looking for collabs

Whats up guys my name is ItsRaditz making this post to say hello i'm a Minecraft YouTuber with over 10,000 subs fast growing channel i get about 50+ new subs a day i try to post daily and i'm looking for some new mc recorders to record with comment if your up for it

YouTube itsRaditz

Hey mate! My name is Chipface12 and I've recently started my own YouTube channel mainly consisting of Minecraft videos, and I am very interested in this collaboration opportunity! Just reply to me if you're also interested!

Whats up guys my name is ItsRaditz making this post to say hello i'm a Minecraft YouTuber with over 10,000 subs fast growing channel i get about 50+ new subs a day i try to post daily and i'm looking for some new mc recorders to record with comment if your up for it

YouTube itsRaditz

Hey I do minecraft content on my second channel, Ik I'm tiny but everyone has to start somewhere, could really use a friend to collab with. Would love YouTube to be a big focus in my life. Whatever happens, good luck with your channel

Hey if you ever need another person to collaborate with, I'd be up for something!
Congrats on your channel growth btw :)
You could tweet me @Justin_Bobcat or ask for my Skype

Youtube: JustinBobcat
1670 Subs | 72k Views

hey id love to collab with you, I am a new youtuber but I record quality videos edited with good video editing software, I have a blue yeti mic so my voice is good, and I do minecraft videos

my channel name is Jimsey Gee Gee

Hello ItsRaditz, I was reading over your post and I am extremely interested in recording with you sometime, I don't have many subs mainly because I wasn't able to post very often because of not having a very good PC but now I am able to post and I'm just trying to find people to collaborate with because I believe that videos with more than one person are way funnier than solo commentaries. I don't know if you would want to record with me but I assure you I am extremely funny and creative if that is something you would be interested in. If this is something you are interested in please just message me, Also I am 17 if that makes any difference..

Hey dude, wanna collab with me? Would love to join your faction series, chekc out my channel and see if I qualify if I do skype me @ pownd135

Back