Having some SERIOUS! issues with Monetization and Adsense. Need Help ASAP!

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Syiloman

You're only allowed one Adsense account in your Google Lifetime. If you've had an account terminated by Adsense, you're not allowed to start another one.

How do they actually know that it's YOU again though? There's no way for them to prove a name against a completely new and foreign email address. You can get a new phone number as well. You can register everything through a VPN. How do they actually know it's the same person? That's some crazy invasion of privacy if they're able to do that.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
How do they actually know that it's YOU again though? There's no way for them to prove a name against a completely new and foreign email address. You can get a new phone number as well. You can register everything through a VPN. How do they actually know it's the same person? That's some crazy invasion of privacy if they're able to do that.
You have to provide your real name, and verify your physical address with Adsense in order to get paid. In some cases, they have also been known to request a government issued ID; as have other Google Services over the years.

Also most people only have one bank account; so the fact it is really you will certainly be traceable by that; as will the tax information you will be required to fill out. Tax forms are legal government documents; so to falsify those would be a form of perjury.

Did you know that being caught in an act of perjury, has the potential to kill your entire Google account?

Last edited:

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to provide your real name, and verify your physical address with Adsense in order to get paid. In some cases, they have also been known to request a government issued ID; as have other Google Services over the years.

Also most people only have one bank account; so the fact it is really you will certainly be traceable by that; as will the tax information you will be required to fill out. Tax forms are legal government documents; so to falsify those would be a form of perjury.

Did you know that being caught in an act of perjury, has the potential to kill your entire Google account?
You're correct about many points, except the bank account one. Many people maintain multiple accounts.

In other news, I have created a adsense account on my personal information in the past. I don't have any strikes but I'm curious if I can use a cross google ID for my YouTube channel? For example, I have my brand account with different email address and then I have my personal one which I believe I created adsense under (it's been awhile so I'm not entirely sure)

Reactions: UKHypnotist

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Doing that would be tantamount to fraud. If caught that can have consequences beyond just being banned again.
Their terms and conditions say something about reserving the right to pursue further action.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
You're correct about many points, except the bank account one. Many people maintain multiple accounts.

In other news, I have created a adsense account on my personal information in the past. I don't have any strikes but I'm curious if I can use a cross google ID for my YouTube channel? For example, I have my brand account with different email address and then I have my personal one which I believe I created adsense under (it's been awhile so I'm not entirely sure)
My monetized YouTube channel and my Adsense are under totally different emails; and have been since the beginning; so yes you can do that.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
ooops! i didn't see second page.

sorry for duplicate.

:)