Having some SERIOUS! issues with Monetization and Adsense. Need Help ASAP!

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its a lot to set here and talk about it so i'll try to sum it on with images and few words. If all fails i need to be able to contect adsense and talk to a live person only why i see myself fixing this annoying as issue. :(

if anyone knows other ways i can CONTACT adsense and youtube other then by email please know me know asap? please and thank you in advance!

In a few words what i'm dealing with for months now (below) :

1) "Monetization on this account has been disabled."

2) "You already have an existing AdSense account" (Me: NO I DON'T so WTF?)

3) Has over 1.3K subscribers and 11K+ watch time, etc.

4) "Your monetization tab has been disabled." WHY.....?!

5) "Thanks for your interest in AdSense. Did you know you already have another AdSense account that you could use?" ummm...i dont have a adsense account or else i wouldnt be going through this problem...

someone please help me :(

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Not sure how adsense works, but hopefully someone didn't create an account in your name. Again, not sure how it works.

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Do you recognize the email address of the account that they think is yours? Is it someone associated with you?

Use the adsense application troubleshooter: http s://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/2593096?hl=en (sorry, I can't post links)
I can't recall the section or the wording, but somewhere in that troubleshooter is where you tell them that the account is not yours - I think the word "duplicate account" or something like that is used.

From what I understand, if that troubleshooter does not solve this, then you are out of luck and there is no contact with a "live person" over this.

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you recognize the email address of the account that they think is yours? Is it someone associated with you?

Use the adsense application troubleshooter: http s://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/2593096?hl=en (sorry, I can't post links)
I can't recall the section or the wording, but somewhere in that troubleshooter is where you tell them that the account is not yours - I think the word "duplicate account" or something like that is used.

From what I understand, if that troubleshooter does not solve this, then you are out of luck and there is no contact with a "live person" over this.
I did and saw nothing linking to my youtube channel at all. I tryed troubleshooter and nothing works. then i got the "mont. is disabled" thing

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I have experienced that before, the solution to that is create a different email address, that account had already been flagged by youtube or adsense due to many times of applying for youtube partnership or sometimes received many third party blah blah. No worries for this mate, you just need to create a different email address account then apply again once all the requirements have completed for ytpp. Goodluck and all you need now is to accept that you need to start from scratch or bottom with your new youtube channel.

Reactions: Syiloman

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have experienced that before, the solution to that is create a different email address, that account had already been flagged by youtube or adsense due to many times of applying for youtube partnership or sometimes received many third party blah blah. No worries for this mate, you just need to create a different email address account then apply again once all the requirements have completed for ytpp. Goodluck and all you need now is to accept that you need to start from scratch or bottom with your new youtube channel.
yeah i just made a whole new youtube channel here youtube.com/channel/UCGlUbxfOE4RVgtzmLWzomKA

Syiloman

Reaction score
I lost my adsense years ago. Can I start up a new adsense on a newer channel? I had always assume you can't cause don't they have my name and address on record.

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
yeah i just made a whole new youtube channel here youtube.com/channel/UCGlUbxfOE4RVgtzmLWzomKA
What I mean is, if you're not yet an adsense publisher before using your name, then you can definitely create a new email address but if you're an adsense publisher before using that name, you can never use that name even if you create different email address. Since you said from your post above that you're never been a publisher of AdSense then you can create an email address, I experienced that even if I am not yet a Publisher before and created a new email address. After creating my new email address and made few videos, they accepted me because they don't have a record of my name as their publisher. So, you're safe if you are new and no record from before.