Haters dislike my videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisytalk

I have either a few or several hates on my new youtube channel. I think these people are jealous or envy the stuff I find so they just come to my channel and vote down on all my videos because I have a spike of dislikes of almost every single day. I show my haul videos what I buy and what I find and I think these people just hate me for that. Some videos have like 10 dislikes and 1 like...

Screen_Shot_2016_07_21_at_11_03_55_AM.png

Would youtube position my video low if it has that many dislikes? Or it doesn't matter and my video still will be suggested on youtube?

Thanks

If anything, the dislikes would bump your videos up according to the algorithm because it's still interaction. Don't count me on that, though!

I'm new to youtube, so I'm not entirely sure how everything works, but from my research the views, likes, and dislikes may garner change on your video rankings for the search engine. But another thing that should be mentioned is that as long as you enjoy your content and create for you and those loyal viewers, then in the long run it won't matter how much hate you get! Just stay true to yourself and don't give up!

Well depends. There are those troll's who just go on and dislike the video because just "lolz" and there are those who hate your content or dont find it good. Regardless haters will be haters...

PS: you might want to fix your channel redirect as it is redirecting to a channel that is not existing.

I have a spike of dislikes of almost every single day

well according to your graph its not almost every single day and its 1 dislike! don't worry about it. it will happen more as you grow, your worrying about nothing. people are allowed to not like your videos you know

by the way, your channel link is not working, whats your channel?

Likes and dislikes are both counted as interaction on your video, so these haters are actually doing you a favor. Try not to pay any attention to likes and dislikes, really. People can make snap decisions about what to do on a video in seconds, and really, if you're putting yourself out in the public eye, there are always going to be some people who are going to have issues with what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back