Has anyone seen the Verified YouTube accounts?

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Ok, so I decided to search for this but I couldn't find a thread on it so I thought I would make one.

YouTube and Google+, now like Twitter, allows you to verify your account so people know it is the real account. It is exactly like twitters, you get a little tick next to your name which says 'Verified Name' I've seen this next to a few YouTubers names today.

They came out 3 days ago, however this is the first time I have seen them. I also do not know how you get it.

Here is what it looks like:

In Subbox
T02eSDs.png

On YouTube page - Old
fec17778b6e55d01b07271c39f8e8ca1.png

On Google+

2f944838a83b3ade818855cf4cee244f.png

What do you guys think of this?

Ok, so I decided to search for this but I couldn't find a thread on it so I thought I would make one.

YouTube and Google+, now like Twitter, allows you to verify your account so people know it is the real account. It is exactly like twitters, you get a little tick next to your name which says 'Verified Name' I've seen this next to a few YouTubers names today.

I believe it has only came out today, not sure. I also do not know how you get it.

Here is what it looks like:

In Subbox
T02eSDs.png

On YouTube page - Old
fec17778b6e55d01b07271c39f8e8ca1.png

On Google+

2f944838a83b3ade818855cf4cee244f.png

What do you guys think of this?
Yep, I`ve seen them, I believe they`ve been out 4? days now :p

It`s so that you can distinguish real celebs from frauds ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1365977530,1365977502][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't get it with YouTube, cause surely you know who you are watching? :L
There`s alot of impersonators on YouTube ;)

There's no point, I mean people can just click on the channel and see by the subs and videos if it's the real account or not. But anyway, it's nothing too drastic

Yep, I`ve seen them, I believe they`ve been out 4? days now :p

It`s so that you can distinguish real celebs from frauds ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1365977530,1365977502][/DOUBLEPOST]
There`s alot of impersonators on YouTube ;)
I suppose, but then with bigger channels you know that the people with 1,000,000 subs is the real person, its only useful for smaller channels :p

Ok, its been out for 3 days and to get it you need to fit the requirements for it and then apply for it.

maybe its a feature for partners only (full partners) and like you knw everyone has the same layout, so maybe YT is looking for some feature to give to full partners..

Back