Has anyone had trouble monetizing their videos?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Why cant it just be simple D: haha
Google really sucks. They take simple things and make them complicated as all hell. Have you seen google plus? It's insane! Also, do you remember google video, google's failed version of youtube before they bought it themselves? Adsense is really complicated and stupid.

I know lol if u guys find anyting out let me know
And yes, I have been having trouble monetizing my videos. When I submit them, nothing happens. My zombie video got over 900 views, but I didn't get to monetize it. I hope this is just a glitch that passes soon. It's frustrating to spend time on making a video, only to have it not get approved.

Reactions: xandru8

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yah mine has been up since last night and still not monitized.
--- merged: Jun 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM ---
I noticed that of the people that I subscribe to all the Partners videos that were uploaded were monitized and us regular folks were not but this is uploads as of today and yesterday

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yah mine has been up since last night and still not monitized.
--- merged: Jun 6, 2012 at 9:22 PM ---
I noticed that of the people that I subscribe to all the Partners videos that were uploaded were monitized and us regular folks were not but this is uploads as of today and yesterday
and for about 2 days for me ... i have a gameplsy video up and its still under review

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This happens somewhat frequently for me, where youtube won't accept my videos. At this point, I think applying for a network is my best option.

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
can i aply with you ? :(
Well, you can't "apply with me". You can apply on your own though. I actually just made a phone video talking about my thoughts on joining a network. I'll put it up if you're curious to watch it.