Has anyone had trouble monetizing their videos?

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I uploaded a video last night and its still not monetized so I re uploaded it and that didn't work usually it monetizes right away. But my buddy's video is not monetizing either. Anyone heard anything?

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I uploaded a video last night and its still not monetized so I re uploaded it and that didn't work usually it monetizes right away. But my buddy's video is not monetizing either. Anyone heard anything?
i have a video w8ing to be monetized since 2 days ago and the new one i just uploaded the same thing ... not sure whats happening though

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am wondering if they are updating the system?
well now that you ention it they did have a heads up message that some updating is gona happen ... but i didn`t actualy read everithing lol
--- merged: Jun 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM ---
its workiing fine on my youtube accots
i have to check it out ... btw if you have some videos rejected then whats the limit to when it gets to the point that they are going to disable youre monetization ? or can that be posible ?

ISAFNATO

Youtube PRO
Reaction score
well now that you ention it they did have a heads up message that some updating is gona happen ... but i didn`t actualy read everithing lol
--- merged: Jun 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM ---

i have to check it out ... btw if you have some videos rejected then whats the limit to when it gets to the point that they are going to disable youre monetization ? or can that be posible ?
If your videos flaged for 18+ cant make $$$$

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If your videos flaged for 18+ cant make $$$$
no i`m not flagged its just that when i uploaded the video and set it for monetization then while still under review then the dollar sign just disapeared and i can`t put that specific video to monetize again, so i was wondering can that affect me negatively ?

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's working for my accounts but new videos are not monetizing. I did a test on one and it's not anything to do with bein flagged. What kind of update message did u get?

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes my just constantly says under review. Its so annoying! lol
mine sez now on the recent 2 new videos under review and i don`t know what to do i think am gona head to the google help department to ask

It's working for my accounts but new videos are not monetizing. I did a test on one and it's not anything to do with bein flagged. What kind of update message did u get?
and i got a updating message but since i didn`t read it i have no ideea lol ... i know i know it was a stupid move i know lol