Has anyone been noticed by fans while out?

Like the title says, have you ever been out somewhere and been noticed by fans? We were noticed once while out at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. A group of kids were trying to get their parents attention telling them that we are the family that does all the LEGO stuff LOL.

Like the title says, have you ever been out somewhere and been noticed by fans? We were noticed once while out at the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago. A group of kids were trying to get their parents attention telling them that we are the family that does all the LEGO stuff LOL.
No random people have noticed me yet, but I've had somebody comment on one of my videos that they go to the same dog park as we do. I'm sure one day we will run into them.

My girlfriend's co-worker's wife came across our stun gun video and he randomly asked her at work "were you in a stun gun video??? My wife said she thought she saw you while surfing YouTube..." Now that was pretty funny

I recently had someone in Manchester ask me if I was "the Cat lady from those vlogs?"
That was pretty special :3

Not yet, but my face isn't on my channel, so no one would know. I do have a shirt that has my channel's name on it in the hopes that people would see it, but I don't go out very often and most people don't look at my shirt.

Nope! I don't even show my face yet. Though they might recognize my voice, like people I used to work with but maybe not. Now since I show my hand in one video on another channel, if they happen to recognize that I would find it creepy. :/ lol

Do you tubers actually go out ? haha probably why we don't see them often

Seriously though, yes i get noticed all the time, got to expect it with my fame and celebrity status of 17 subs hahahahah:) honest:p

Happened to me at my school. Not even sure if she's a fan/subscriber, but she watched my video through one of her friends, and asked me for my name. Quite an interesting experience actually, and I was pretty shocked and flattered at the same time. It also helps me stay calm/ not do weird sh*t in public so I don't ruin my "YouTube image". That, can be quite difficult sometimes. :p

Back