Has anyone been noticed by fans while out?

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Only once. I live in a pretty small city though and my following is also pretty small. Was such an awesome experience. Bit awkward for us both hahaha

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sometimes when i go out with my dog for a walk, people say that they have seen similar beagle on youtube and they describing my videos. They never believe me that is my dog:)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've never showed my face, but i went to a pokémon event in my town, and wore a shirt with the angry magikarp on it, and a lot of people recognized the video it was from, their faces were priceless when I told them it was a video I made :D it was really awesome!

Reactions: Switchbox

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would be very surprised if anybody noticed me since I have not done a face reveal ;D
I used to be on the radio in HighSchool. I talked about sports. One day i was in the mall and some guy recognized my voice and said "OMG it's the Offbeat Bryce guy who talks about Sports on 96.9FM" I was blown away. Like wow

RainbowRaptorPie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The only people who know about my Youtube channel are my best friends, I haven't done a face reveal yet so I don't think anyone will recognise me at this moment in time and I intend to keep it that way.

Gina Tharin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No, but I did recognize a fellow youtuber that I am subscribed to while I was at work. She didn't know I had a channel though.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yes, three times so far.
Two times at the Photokina. Kinda makes sense that the chance is bigger to get noticed there for a videography channel.
One time when I did an exchange at a university, which was really random.

gamerslockerslife

Reaction score
Yes. I make storage locker videos where I go through the units I buy. When I have been paying for rooms I have been noticed by 6 or 7 fans. One even asked for an autograph. It was the weirdest moment of my life. I started doing these videos for myself and to be able to go back and watch some of my cool finds. I never thought we would get any attention or more than a few watches per video. To now be noticed and have people come up and talk to me and want to take pictures with My fiance and I. It is surreal. lol