Beauty/Makeup Harry Potter/Cursed Child Collab!

AshZelda

Hi guys! My name is Ash and my channel is mostly makeup/beauty and diy/lifestyle focused with some other random stuff thrown in.
I was originally planning on doing 4 makeup looks over the course of this month inspired by the Hogwarts houses in anticipation of the Cursed Child release, but I ran into some technical difficulties and now I'm in way too much of a time crunch to do all 4.
I'd still really like to do one for Gryffindor, my own house, but I thought this would provide a great opportunity for a collab with 3 other channels doing the other houses!
So here's the question: anyone wanna do something inspired by their house and collab? It can be makeup like I was going to do, or it would be cool if we all did something different (crafts/diy, food, etc).
If you have any ideas, or like mine, let me know! I'm open to collab with anyone as long as we stick to the HP theme. All I ask is that we would get to it quick so our turn around time could be less than a week or so and we have all the videos out before the release of Cursed Child at the end of the month.

Wow. I have to comment to you. I must have not seen your post earlier. And I am so sorry. I am a die hard Potter Nut. Honestly, I would love to be able to do something. I literally just bought a yellow lipstick so I could totally do something that is "Hufflepuff" related because that is my house.

I already have a fun idea for an intro for my video if you are still interested!

Back