Gwiyomi Dance

Lol. Kat you should do it! U don't have to use cat ears I was just thinking it looked cute :) DO IT!! :)

but...I SUCK at Choreographed dances!!!! :p You..on the other hand...most certainly do not! OH I just thought of something...did your husband do that with you to make up for the mess he left in the house while you were gone??? Tee hee heee :D

but...I SUCK at Choreographed dances!!!! :p You..on the other hand...most certainly do not! OH I just thought of something...did your husband do that with you to make up for the mess he left in the house while you were gone??? Tee hee heee :D

lol no, we filmed that before i left. i just had not put it up yet. It wasnt to bad of a mess. he is lucky we had a house guest and that is why it wasnt spotless. I liked your lamefulluis dance tag! you can do it!!!

lol no, we filmed that before i left. i just had not put it up yet. It wasnt to bad of a mess. he is lucky we had a house guest and that is why it wasnt spotless. I liked your lamefulluis dance tag! you can do it!!!

Aww thank you! That was fun :D Lmao, I wouldn't have done that video without Vicboss :D Heheheheh.

Back