Gwiyomi Dance

Mauricio

I cook for a living and ill cook you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
YOU DEFINITELY FREAKING SHOULD HAVE! You should do it again. Wearing a cute dress :D Bahahaha
I think if i do that nicole will start questioning our marrige lol

Reactions: natsu84

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Lol. Kat you should do it! U don't have to use cat ears I was just thinking it looked cute :) DO IT!! :)
but...I SUCK at Choreographed dances!!!! :p You..on the other hand...most certainly do not! OH I just thought of something...did your husband do that with you to make up for the mess he left in the house while you were gone??? Tee hee heee :D

Reactions: natsu84

natsu84

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
but...I SUCK at Choreographed dances!!!! :p You..on the other hand...most certainly do not! OH I just thought of something...did your husband do that with you to make up for the mess he left in the house while you were gone??? Tee hee heee :D
lol no, we filmed that before i left. i just had not put it up yet. It wasnt to bad of a mess. he is lucky we had a house guest and that is why it wasnt spotless. I liked your lamefulluis dance tag! you can do it!!!

Reactions: Kath

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
lol no, we filmed that before i left. i just had not put it up yet. It wasnt to bad of a mess. he is lucky we had a house guest and that is why it wasnt spotless. I liked your lamefulluis dance tag! you can do it!!!
Aww thank you! That was fun :D Lmao, I wouldn't have done that video without Vicboss :D Heheheheh.

Reactions: Vicboss and natsu84

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey now hey now..don't make me look like such a good guy ok!? i got my Heel pants on!
Hey now! I don't need to make you look good...good lookin' *wink*