Vlog Guests Needed (Exposure Opportunity)

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, In my Second channel, I have 550+ Subscribers. I am a positive person and what do you mean by upbeat on camera? I think I can do it so please accept me :) I can do Things that make me Happy and Advice and Tips for High School students :D
By upbeat I mean like energetic. Could you send me a link to your second channel please?[DOUBLEPOST=1410418571,1410418352][/DOUBLEPOST]
66 subscribers unfortunately, though I've been steadily getting more subscribers (12 in the past week) so I'm a grower!

I can totally be upbeat and totally talk about all of those things! Self improvement and positivity is my mantra! Also how would I be able to guest on your channel, would it be online? I'm from the UK so if you're in America meeting you in person would be difficult, but online would be easy enough to do :)

Anyways if you find other people I wish you luck with it all, I liked your channel so much I subbed so, at the very least you've got a new fan :D
Thanks for subscribing, I'm happy that you enjoy my videos! Keep up the good work with your channel, if you keep growing at that rate then we may get the chance to collab in a matter of weeks ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1410418887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there I could make a short video on tips for university students, so you can use it in you video if you link back to my channel.
Looking to do a collab with more Youtuber-like channels (e.g video rants, comedy skits, etc), so we likely won't be a good fit for this collab. Sorry friend!

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love this idea! I could do either of these since I have experience in all of these areas hahah I made that sound so scientific. Anyway I would like to think I am a very upbeat person that would be perfect for this:)
Katie, I love the energy you have in your videos! I feel like doing a collab together could end up being a good fit. What's the best way for us to connect? (twitter, YT message, etc)?[DOUBLEPOST=1410419251,1410419139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! I'd love to do these collabs with you! I have experience in all these topics but would like to start with the tips for Highschool students. I have 174subs currently!
Like your videos friend! What's your preferred way to connect? (Twitter, YT Message...?)

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
By upbeat I mean like energetic. Could you send me a link to your second channel please?[DOUBLEPOST=1410418571,1410418352][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for subscribing, I'm happy that you enjoy my videos! Keep up the good work with your channel, if you keep growing at that rate then we may get the chance to collab in a matter of weeks ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1410418887][/DOUBLEPOST]

Looking to do a collab with more Youtuber-like channels (e.g video rants, comedy skits, etc), so we likely won't be a good fit for this collab. Sorry friend!
It is in my signature. Search CriticalCubing on Youtube without space :) I cannot post links!

Phostose

Biggest thing since the wheel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Katie, I love the energy you have in your videos! I feel like doing a collab together could end up being a good fit. What's the best way for us to connect? (twitter, YT message, etc)?[DOUBLEPOST=1410419251,1410419139][/DOUBLEPOST]

Like your videos friend! What's your preferred way to connect? (Twitter, YT Message...?)
Either Twitter or Skype for me. My Twitter is @Phostose and my skype is "arsalanaq"

cory husk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just started on here on the youtubes and only have 5 subscribers, but I'm great at giving advice and I love being in front of the camera. So if you can get past that number 5 (it will get higher.....hopefully) I think I'd be a great contribution haha