Vlog Guests Needed (Exposure Opportunity)

I have a YouTube channel that focuses mainly on spreading positivity in the world. Right now I have some opportunities for a few people to be featured as guests on my show "Your Morning Dose of Positivity". There will be 1-2 guests on the show for each of the following video topics:

1) Advice & tips for High School Students

2) Advice & tips for College/University Students

3) "Things That Make Happy"

I'll only be considering people who:

- Have at least the same number of subscribers as me (100 or more)
- Give off a positive vibe
- Are upbeat when on camera

If you're interested in being considered, comment below saying which video idea(s) you'd like to participate, and I'll connect with you on an individual basis! Talk to you soon :)

I have a YouTube channel that focuses mainly on spreading positivity in the world. Right now I have some opportunities for a few people to be featured as guests on my show "Your Morning Dose of Positivity". There will be 1-2 guests on the show for each of the following video topics:

1) Advice & tips for High School Students

2) Advice & tips for College/University Students

3) "Things That Make Happy"

I'll only be considering people who:

- Have at least the same number of subscribers as me (100 or more)
- Give off a positive vibe
- Are upbeat when on camera

If you're interested in being considered, comment below saying which video idea(s) you'd like to participate, and I'll connect with you on an individual basis! Talk to you soon :)
Hey, In my Second channel, I have 550+ Subscribers. I am a positive person and what do you mean by upbeat on camera? I think I can do it so please accept me :) I can do Things that make me Happy and Advice and Tips for High School students :D

66 subscribers unfortunately, though I've been steadily getting more subscribers (12 in the past week) so I'm a grower!

I can totally be upbeat and totally talk about all of those things! Self improvement and positivity is my mantra! Also how would I be able to guest on your channel, would it be online? I'm from the UK so if you're in America meeting you in person would be difficult, but online would be easy enough to do :)

Anyways if you find other people I wish you luck with it all, I liked your channel so much I subbed so, at the very least you've got a new fan :D

66 subscribers unfortunately, though I've been steadily getting more subscribers (12 in the past week) so I'm a grower!

I can totally be upbeat and totally talk about all of those things! Self improvement and positivity is my mantra! Also how would I be able to guest on your channel, would it be online? I'm from the UK so if you're in America meeting you in person would be difficult, but online would be easy enough to do :)

Anyways if you find other people I wish you luck with it all, I liked your channel so much I subbed so, at the very least you've got a new fan :D
I was also thinking that. Probably we can do live hangouts or Skype?
And are you willing to show your face on cam? I am not so if it needs me to show my face, I wont do it :p

Hey - it's funny because we have just finished editing a video for tips for uni! But will be uploading it on the 21st or so. We would be interested in the uni one but will have to discus more :) you can decide if you want both of us or one of us - Hannah and Leon

I was also thinking that. Probably we can do live hangouts or Skype?
And are you willing to show your face on cam? I am not so if it needs me to show my face, I wont do it :p
I would be, I was planning to start doing some vlogging soon anyway just to provide updates about my channel. I was thinking I could half animate myself instead but it hinges more on what Azren wants for his video, is it a video response or a video hangout discussion? Either way I'm flexible!

Hi there I could make a short video on tips for university students, so you can use it in you video if you link back to my channel.

Hey :) I have 460+ subs and just graduated high school so maybe I could do the high school advice part :) I'm a positive person and I'm pretty upbeat on camera. Hope I can do this with you :)

I love this idea! I could do either of these since I have experience in all of these areas hahah I made that sound so scientific. Anyway I would like to think I am a very upbeat person that would be perfect for this:)

Hey man! I'd love to do these collabs with you! I have experience in all these topics but would like to start with the tips for Highschool students. I have 174subs currently!

Back