Graphic Card

platinumm

I've Got It
Hello guys!

I wanna buy GeForce GTX 670 OC WindForce 3X 4GB DDR5 256-bit what do you think ?

Can you suggest me some good graphic cards?

I have a gaming channel so i need a good graphic card to record games,so please fell free to suggest me good graphic cards to record and to play on high graphics,but not very expensive graphic cards.

Thank you!

i think that card will do the job when it comes to playing crysis 3 on good settings and recording it :).

and a good GPU suggestion... the Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, its the best single core GPU out there at the moment and is a lot quieter and cooler than most other graphicscards... it cost a lot though.

i think that card will do the job when it comes to playing crysis 3 on good settings and recording it :).

and a good GPU suggestion... the Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, its the best single core GPU out there at the moment and is a lot quieter and cooler than most other graphicscards... it cost a lot though.
Titan isn't that good for the money.
As for recording Crysis on max with that I doubt it, TotalBiscuit has a 690 and Crysis hardly runs on max for him for ex.

Titan isn't that good for the money.
As for recording Crysis on max with that I doubt it, TotalBiscuit has a 690 and Crysis hardly runs on max for him for ex.
yeah i know, but its clock speed isnt really special, but its a very cool and quiet card... and yes it costs a bit to much :p

Back