Graphic Card

platinumm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I wanna buy GeForce GTX 670 OC WindForce 3X 4GB DDR5 256-bit what do you think ?

Can you suggest me some good graphic cards?

I have a gaming channel so i need a good graphic card to record games,so please fell free to suggest me good graphic cards to record and to play on high graphics,but not very expensive graphic cards.

Thank you!

GoHan.

Dat YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
What games are you going to play and budget ^^

platinumm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Budget:505 dollars
Games:Idk,any games new games like far cry 3,crysis 3 ,minecraft etc..

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Get the evga geforce 670ftw or ftw2 or ti i bought one and am loving it! Runs like a 680. (I own the ftw)

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i think that card will do the job when it comes to playing crysis 3 on good settings and recording it :).

and a good GPU suggestion... the Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, its the best single core GPU out there at the moment and is a lot quieter and cooler than most other graphicscards... it cost a lot though.

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i think that card will do the job when it comes to playing crysis 3 on good settings and recording it :).

and a good GPU suggestion... the Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, its the best single core GPU out there at the moment and is a lot quieter and cooler than most other graphicscards... it cost a lot though.
Titan isn't that good for the money.
As for recording Crysis on max with that I doubt it, TotalBiscuit has a 690 and Crysis hardly runs on max for him for ex.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Titan isn't that good for the money.
As for recording Crysis on max with that I doubt it, TotalBiscuit has a 690 and Crysis hardly runs on max for him for ex.
yeah i know, but its clock speed isnt really special, but its a very cool and quiet card... and yes it costs a bit to much :p