Google Adwords Promoting

I would also like to give you guys a great tool that I use for Google Adwords and for tagging youtube videos as well, some people may know about it but here it is just in case you dont know about this tool.
search on google, " youtube keyword_tool" . What this tool does is that you put the topic of your video or even the title and it will give you suggested keywords and also show you the monthly searches for each keywords

Do you think a dollar a day would show any sort of difference?
If you put a dollar a day and say at $0.01 cpv then you are looking at around 100-150 views per day. But you have to remember that you need good content and a good ad in order to bring in views, so just make sure if you use a regular video that the first 5 seconds are really interesting .

My ad says serving.[DOUBLEPOST=1378527519,1378518968][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I control the CPV, the page says 0.52 cents average CPV

this helped me finding the most efficient way, to use google adwords, so i'm going to go straight to the site right now, and spend a little money to see how it goes!

Considering trying this out soon! Any tips to optimize my video?
Try to make the first 5 secs the best of your video since the first 5 seconds is what people would see before being able to skip the ad. You want to make them want to click on the video and continue to watch it by getting their attention right away, you could do this by either doing something funny or something that would leave them wondering what comes after those first 5 seconds. Treat it like a movie trailer :) Best of luck!

Adwords is broken since end of july, when insearch trueview ad dropped suddenly ! Youtube have made big change in the algorithm. Now the bid is way too high for us to compete and it has become useless to everybody who is not Uncle Scrooge....

Maybe it will be fix, in the mean time don't even bother xith it ! It will be a waste of your time and money

Yes. We have the same problem. We are power users with 1,300 videos. We can't get any insearch ads to show. This is a well-known major problem at YouTube which started the exact day they changed to their "enhanced" ad format and they are supposedly working on it. If you don't believe me, try searching in YouTube for just about any topic. Ads rarely show and when they do they're often completely irrelevant to your search. We tried increasing our bids significantly, no effect. These are different from overlay ads, Google search ads, display ads, etc. If you're getting ads to show in YT searches you are definitely in the minority.

Back