Google Adwords Promoting

Adwords is broken since end of july, when insearch trueview ad dropped suddenly ! Youtube have made big change in the algorithm. Now the bid is way too high for us to compete and it has become useless to everybody who is not Uncle Scrooge....

Maybe it will be fix, in the mean time don't even bother xith it ! It will be a waste of your time and money

Adwords is broken since end of july, when insearch trueview ad dropped suddenly ! Youtube have made big change in the algorithm. Now the bid is way too high for us to compete and it has become useless to everybody who is not Uncle Scrooge....

Maybe it will be fix, in the mean time don't even bother xith it ! It will be a waste of your time and money

I have to disagree. My campaign is pulling $0.01 per view consistently since the beginning of July up until even this morning. And that's advertising to the gamer demographic, one of the most saturated ad markets around. :)

I agree with Tarmack, my campaigns have been doing great at $0.01 per view and have it set at a budget of $5 per day and pull great views and results.

I think I might give it a try soon, I got a code for $100 when I buy $25 for first time user.
You should deff try it out and the great thing is google always hands those codes out! I recently just got one so i spent $25 and got credited $100 after my $25 was used up!

I agree with Tarmack, my campaigns have been doing great at $0.01 per view and have it set at a budget of $5 per day and pull great views and results.

Yep. I max my $5 per day budget by around 7:00AM every day. Rough gain of 20 subs daily as a result, though that will depend on the quality of the channel and trailer being used.

Yep. I max my $5 per day budget by around 7:00AM every day. Rough gain of 20 subs daily as a result, though that will depend on the quality of the channel and trailer being used.
what ad are you using, seems like you might be doing a little better than me sub wise lol

Hey guys,
I just started using Adwords to promote my vids a bit but I have a little problem. My account isn`t in USD it`s in my national coin RON. Because of that I need to spend 0.04 $ (about 0.14 RON) but I would like to spend like you guys around 0,01$/impression. How can I drop the cost per view to 0.01$ ? My account is set to spend 3 RON/day that is about 1$/day. I saw an increase in views but no subscribers. I would also like to get some subscribers. Thanks for helping !

Hey guys,
I just started using Adwords to promote my vids a bit but I have a little problem. My account isn`t in USD it`s in my national coin RON. Because of that I need to spend 0.04 $ (about 0.14 RON) but I would like to spend like you guys around 0,01$/impression. How can I drop the cost per view to 0.01$ ? My account is set to spend 3 RON/day that is about 1$/day. I saw an increase in views but no subscribers. I would also like to get some subscribers. Thanks for helping !
I wouldnt know how you would change it if it doesnt allow you to, might be a little more because of your currency. Try to contact Google Adwords agent, they are very helpful and might be able to help you out in that department.

Back