Google Adwords for video overserve

this happened to me once on my chubby bunny video, i put in $40 and it went for $1406 but was only charged for my $40 and ended up with over 35k views on that video and like 200 subs within two days

So it does happen. I might take out another ad then.

Ok cool. Either way the growth is good
Yes it is and it gives your channel more recognition because its an ad and if people click on it to go see it and they like it an sub...then there you go, you just now made a loyal sub who subbed because he/she liked your content

Huh, that's odd. Oh well! I'm considering using Google Adwords for video now, or at least at a small scale to see how well it works for me.

Huh, that's odd. Oh well! I'm considering using Google Adwords for video now, or at least at a small scale to see how well it works for me.

Yeah, give it a try. The growth is great on small channels like mine, not terribly significant if you are a larger channel though

That kind of overdelivery is extremely uncommon. Usually people will see maybe a dollar or two overdelivered.

Guess I got lucky then. :)
Anybody have any tips for running ads? I run an ad on a welcome to my channel style video that is under a minute long, and highlights my upload schedule and my best content. I target people that like shooter games and video games, are English speaking, and people searching call of duty, and a couple other keywords. Any advice from a more experienced person would be appreciated.

An update: 2 days ago I posted a new ad at $1.50 a day. Yesterday they overserved by about $15. It's not as extreme as before, but still nice.

Back