Google Adwords for video overserve

Yeah, no kidding. I would be freaking out to be honest. I don't think Google has many slip ups, but you may have just been ridiculously lucky or royally screwed!
And with an avatar like that, you know about being ROYALLY screwed :)

Good luck to the OP in fixing the situation/ congrats :)

And with an avatar like that, you know about being ROYALLY screwed :)

Good luck to the OP in fixing the situation/ congrats :)

You know it buddy! ;) haha I probably should have seen that one coming. Anyways, yes congratulations if it all works out/I'm sorry if it doesn't!

Hey guys, wanted to ask you about this since it happened to me. I occasionally will run a good ad on a video to bring in some new viewers; nothing crazy, usually $1.33 a day for a week or two.

Then I thought I got botted. Google overserved my ad, and ran about $350 of ads in 10 hours. Earned thousands of views and nearly doubled my subscribers.

Does this happen often? Is it a fluke? Does anyone else use google Adwords for video?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704443

I contacted support when I first noticed it, and I have already been billed for the session, at $1.33 a day. The support person said it happens sometimes because they serve them faster than their server recognizes and can tell it to stop. Since its their error they don't charge you more.

I was just asking because if this happens commonly, I might consider keeping a near-permanent cheap ad up, because I'm willing to pay $50 for $500 of ads

Also I wanted to see what kind of success you guys have had with adwords

this happened to me once on my chubby bunny video, i put in $40 and it went for $1406 but was only charged for my $40 and ended up with over 35k views on that video and like 200 subs within two days

Back