Good recording and editing software?

NoLifeNerds

I've Got It
Hey there, I was wondering what is a good recording software and video editing software.

Just throw some suggestions out please, maybe if I get enough suggestions I might be able to narrow it down to what exactly I am looking for.

I see that your channel is "gamer" so I'd recommend Fraps for recording gameplay and Adobe Audition for commentary. I'm using Fraps for gameplay and Camtasia for facecam/audio. Camtasia also allows you to edit clips which is very good,and it's very user friendly. :happy:

Camtasia also allows you to edit clips which is very good,and it's very user friendly. :happy:

I agree about Camtasia. Easy to use and very effective:up:[DOUBLEPOST=1355105107,1355104946][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked it out, and it seems really good. Thing is, I have no money, and I don't really want to use the trial.

Could anyone recommend a good free recording and editing software?
I'm not sure about legally free, but you could always bit torrent camtasia or nero. They both are pretty good, easy to use and usually easy to find bootleg.

Alright, I tried camtasia a while back just to mess around but never really took the time to use it fully, so I might this time around.

I'll go check out all the suggestions and see which one is to my liking.

Back