Good recording and editing software?

NoLifeNerds

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, I was wondering what is a good recording software and video editing software.

Just throw some suggestions out please, maybe if I get enough suggestions I might be able to narrow it down to what exactly I am looking for.

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use fraps or bandicam to record, audacity to record my mic and sony vegas pro 11 to edit :)

Hatterrific

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I see that your channel is "gamer" so I'd recommend Fraps for recording gameplay and Adobe Audition for commentary. I'm using Fraps for gameplay and Camtasia for facecam/audio. Camtasia also allows you to edit clips which is very good,and it's very user friendly. :happy:

Reactions: the9one8

NoLifeNerds

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I strongly recommend Adobe Premiere Pro
I checked it out, and it seems really good. Thing is, I have no money, and I don't really want to use the trial.

Could anyone recommend a good free recording and editing software?

Reactions: the9one8

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Camtasia also allows you to edit clips which is very good,and it's very user friendly. :happy:
I agree about Camtasia. Easy to use and very effective:up:[DOUBLEPOST=1355105107,1355104946][/DOUBLEPOST]
I checked it out, and it seems really good. Thing is, I have no money, and I don't really want to use the trial.

Could anyone recommend a good free recording and editing software?
I'm not sure about legally free, but you could always bit torrent camtasia or nero. They both are pretty good, easy to use and usually easy to find bootleg.

NoLifeNerds

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, I tried camtasia a while back just to mess around but never really took the time to use it fully, so I might this time around.

I'll go check out all the suggestions and see which one is to my liking.

sameer

Reaction score
My Screen Recorder is excellent. It is not expensive and the recordings look great online

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Avs video editer is a good editor and it's cheap too :D