FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
I'm looking for a good network :)
So I can see what is copyrighted etc etc
It's useful I guess...
Does anyone know a good network ?

Before partnering with a network you must grow your channel( don't make the same mistake I made). As for network try typing in best mcn network on Google you will se what I mean

All networks want the same thing and that is your money so just make sure you know what you're getting into and make sure the tools they give you are worth it.
Thanks for the info[DOUBLEPOST=1467543686,1467543639][/DOUBLEPOST]
he has a point but join a network when you 25k subs unless your a gamer then I recommend joining curse if you can get in
So the network curse is actually good for gaming channels ?
Even if you have 1000 subs or something ?

Thanks for the info[DOUBLEPOST=1467543686,1467543639][/DOUBLEPOST]
So the network curse is actually good for gaming channels ?
Even if you have 1000 subs or something ?
You need 6000 views or 1000 subs to join UnionForGamers. I joined Freedom! for a while to get their free music and don't monetize my videos. That is an efficient way as they only want your money otherwise.

Hey! as a Youtuber with a network I can say, yes, it can be bad to get into a network, however it can be good as well. For example, I'm with Curse and I think they are great! However I would recommend doing research on networks before you jump into one! There are a lot of scams out there!

Not all networks are bad, and there are also positive points from a network. There are couple of networks for small or starting youtubers truth be told.

I myself, am part of Freedom network. It has great community, its not like they will give you views..or subs or stuff but, they give you tools to ..do stuff yourself which is fair..

Back