So I can see what is copyrighted etc etc
It's useful I guess...
Does anyone know a good network ?

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Before partnering with a network you must grow your channel( don't make the same mistake I made). As for network try typing in best mcn network on Google you will se what I mean

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should´t join a network, unless you have over 1million subs, and a high stream of views!

injusticeexpert7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
he has a point but join a network when you 25k subs unless your a gamer then I recommend joining curse if you can get in

Reactions: FestusFX

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All networks want the same thing and that is your money so just make sure you know what you're getting into and make sure the tools they give you are worth it.

FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
All networks want the same thing and that is your money so just make sure you know what you're getting into and make sure the tools they give you are worth it.
Thanks for the info[DOUBLEPOST=1467543686,1467543639][/DOUBLEPOST]
he has a point but join a network when you 25k subs unless your a gamer then I recommend joining curse if you can get in
So the network curse is actually good for gaming channels ?
Even if you have 1000 subs or something ?

Thijstastic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the info[DOUBLEPOST=1467543686,1467543639][/DOUBLEPOST]
So the network curse is actually good for gaming channels ?
Even if you have 1000 subs or something ?
You need 6000 views or 1000 subs to join UnionForGamers. I joined Freedom! for a while to get their free music and don't monetize my videos. That is an efficient way as they only want your money otherwise.

NoDragonsPlz

NoDragonsPlz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! as a Youtuber with a network I can say, yes, it can be bad to get into a network, however it can be good as well. For example, I'm with Curse and I think they are great! However I would recommend doing research on networks before you jump into one! There are a lot of scams out there!

Mystic.CRO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Not all networks are bad, and there are also positive points from a network. There are couple of networks for small or starting youtubers truth be told.

I myself, am part of Freedom network. It has great community, its not like they will give you views..or subs or stuff but, they give you tools to ..do stuff yourself which is fair..