Gaming GMOD YouTuber's Needed

I would love to create Content with you. I have got the game Gary's mod installed but have not played it too much. I mainly play Minecraft, if that is something you would be interested in playing, But otherwise I would love to play some Gary's mod!

Hey I'd be interested in joining Add me on skype: StrikerEliteHD OR add me on steam: superstriker14[DOUBLEPOST=1418157211,1418156515][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm in to collaborate with you guys if you'll except me in, im 14 years old and I will definatly try bringing humor into the group(if you except me)
I use Dxtory to record my gameplay. I have a decent mic and I use Sony vegas pro 13 for editing.
If I can join then please contact me on Steam: superstriker14 or add me on Skype: StrikerEliteHD :)

Thanks for all the recent posts, but sadly were not currently needing anymore people. We will probably need more in the future, but right now we have a nice amount of people for our group. If you are still stranded with no-one to record with then maybe team up with others in the thread that don't yet have a group?

I'd just like to toss my name in in-case you guys ever need more players.

Hey I am really interested in this GMOD Team. I would like to play prop hunt mainly. Let me know if you are still looking for people by either replying or contacting me to my email; ask.morfe@gmail.com

Back