Gaming GMOD YouTuber's Needed

HCAZGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(At this point and time we don't need anymore submissions) (I will update in the future when we do need more people)

Current GMOD Team:

Me
Alpha
Willy
Cloudiebut
Funkey

Summary:

Now I make this thread not for the intent of needing players to play with, but people that have the intent of doing YouTube. What I mean is I need players that want to do funny gmod YouTube videos as opposed to someone that just wants to play. The reason I bring this point up is that obviously you play with a lot more excitement and more emotion when your recording as opposed to someone who isn't. You don't have to have a top-notch mic (but it does help) just one where I can clearly understand you and not hear your fan running in the background or something. One plus of playing with all people that have the intent of doing YouTube is we can all help each other. I consider myself pretty good with Photoshop and sony vegas (but not perfect), but if someone I record with isn't as good, then I can help him out and help him make his thumbnails better or help him sync his audio (hopefully you already know this). Hopefully I didn't come off as to nazi-like :),

Requirements:
Gmod (obviously)
A good mic (no laptop built in mic)
14+ Age (weed out all the squeakers)
Sense of Humor and Excitement (No boring monotone voice, get excited, and have fun)

My Setup:
Mic: Blue Yeti
Recording Software: Fraps
Recording My Voice: Audacity
Editing Video: Vegas 13
Making Thumbnails: Photoshop
Communication Program: Teamspeak (Were are all using teamspeak when playing so pre-downloading is probably a good idea)

Last edited:

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love GMOD! Don't have any PC gamer friends though considering I haven't been a PC gamer long at all, I think I like the idea of doing GMOD vids but currently I don't have PC recording software. I just use my Elgato to capture console gameplay so far! Also this is my FIFA channel so I'm really talking about my gaming channel here.. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and I'm okay with Vegas Pro especially seeing as I'm only a beginner with both! Could be cool but would probably find it hard to find time to play with you guys considering I think we have completely different timezones!

HCAZGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love GMOD! Don't have any PC gamer friends though considering I haven't been a PC gamer long at all, I think I like the idea of doing GMOD vids but currently I don't have PC recording software. I just use my Elgato to capture console gameplay so far! Also this is my FIFA channel so I'm really talking about my gaming channel here.. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and I'm okay with Vegas Pro especially seeing as I'm only a beginner with both! Could be cool but would probably find it hard to find time to play with you guys considering I think we have completely different timezones!
Timezones shouldn't be a problem because I have a british friend that I normally play with, but we just record on the weekend when he stays up late. What me and friends do is when we all manage to play at the same time we record like 4 hours worth of footage so I have videos for the next 2 weeks because I release a video every 3 days.

Reactions: Ian W.

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Timezones shouldn't be a problem because I have a british friend that I normally play with, but we just record on the weekend when he stays up late. What me and friends do is when we all manage to play at the same time we record like 4 hours worth of footage so I have videos for the next 2 weeks because I release a video every 3 days.
Yeah I guess that's a pretty clever way to go about it, I watched some of your vids last night and they're pretty good! I haven't really got my 'ChevyGames' channel properly going yet because I've had sweet f all to play on there but hope to get it going soon. Will be doing a Let's Play of The Evil Within so that might kickstart it and get it going in the right direction :)

Cloudiebut

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm interested with doing some videos with you! I got GMOD, a ton of other games on PC as well. Im 14, use fraps to record, Sony Vegas to edit, and a blue snowball to record. I don't think time zones should be any problem, so just add me on skype or steam, both under the name Cloudiebut, though im hardly on skype and almost always on steam. :/ I don't really know what to do with my channel atm but hopefully that will change soon! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'll be interested. Been looking for people to make funny sandbox vids and I know what you mean by like more emotion when everyone playing is recording! Count me in Twitter me or Skype me at @kagazzlegaming or wapigeon on skype. Ty

WillyPapafry

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Are you thinking Skits or gameplay? Because skits would be kind of cool!

Here's what I have
My Setup:
Mic: Blue snowball/PLa Turtle Beach
Recording Software: Mirillis Action!
Recording My Voice: Mirillis Action!
Editing Video: Corel Videostudio X7
Making Thumbnails: Picmonkey.com
Communication Program: Skype, Steam Chat
Age. 17
Humor: I am a goofball!

HCAZGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you thinking Skits or gameplay? Because skits would be kind of cool!

Here's what I have
My Setup:
Mic: Blue snowball/PLa Turtle Beach
Recording Software: Mirillis Action!
Recording My Voice: Mirillis Action!
Editing Video: Corel Videostudio X7
Making Thumbnails: Picmonkey.com
Communication Program: Skype, Steam Chat
Age. 17
Humor: I am a goofball!
I was thinking a bit of both. I found that only doing skits with friends, they got bored. I was thinking we play normally, but with a lot of excitement and emotions and just have fun and if someone sees an opportunity like telling stories around a campfire (example of skit) then we could all go over and do it and have fun and make a good clip out of it.

Hey I'll be interested. Been looking for people to make funny sandbox vids and I know what you mean by like more emotion when everyone playing is recording! Count me in Twitter me or Skype me at @kagazzlegaming or wapigeon on skype. Ty
All contact ya.

Hey, I'm interested with doing some videos with you! I got GMOD, a ton of other games on PC as well. Im 14, use fraps to record, Sony Vegas to edit, and a blue snowball to record. I don't think time zones should be any problem, so just add me on skype or steam, both under the name Cloudiebut, though im hardly on skype and almost always on steam. :/ I don't really know what to do with my channel atm but hopefully that will change soon! :)
Added ya on steam.

I was thinking we try recording late tomorrow? All contact everyone and we can hopefully get everyone setup, weed out audio problems, and get a private game going on ttt or murder or hide n seek, and see how well we all collide.

Last edited:

WillyPapafry

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I was thinking a bit of both. I found that only doing skits with friends, they got bored. I was thinking we play normally, but with a lot of excitement and emotions and just have fun and if someone sees an opportunity like telling stories around a campfire (example of skit) then we could all go over and do it and have fun and make a good clip out of it.
I'm completely down for this, how can I contact you?

HCAZGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm completely down for this, how can I contact you?
Add me on steam and we'll all probably use teamspeak because it's really simple to use and I have a server we can get on.
STEAM: HCAZS4 (it should be the same picture I have on here)