Gettings views slowly,but no interaction.

No, it was actually, because my Croatian friends were angry I did not want to talk to them, because of some insults they gave me and I forgave them the first time on Facebook, but second, I did not want to.
I did not tell anything of the line I did not curse I did not make any sexual reference nor did I do anything which could possibly make my channel be attractive to toxic people.
It was almost 100% kid friendly and PG free.
The only thing that they hated was my voice which I cannot change and that's why I hesitate to talk in my videos because they said I sounded like a retard, but am actually not a dumb person.
Some videos got no dislike at all and all likes and I was happy like a child because I did not expect so many likes on such a short video about benchmarking a heavy PC usage game with my GTX 960.
I optimized the game myself in the best possible way to be like 30 fps and stable and people liked the effort I gave to make that game workable with my GTX 960 2gb.The game is from 2017, some indie game.
At that time i wanted with my knowledge on that to show the capabilities of my GTX 960, FX 8320,8gb ddr3 ram system and it worked.

Last edited:
most of the time when you are a small youtuber most people click on your videos but dont watch everything and leave but just foucus on creating content and the audience will come and interact

Back