Gettings views slowly,but no interaction.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I have been making videos for 1 week or less now and I got more views, but it seems none of them did any interacting with videos.
What is the problem?
Is it that my videos are not good enough, but if that was the case then I would get the dislike.
Can anyone help me explain this, and feel free to watch any of my videos and see what may be causing the issue, if you so chose so.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its early days yet mate - just concentrate on making more videos. Set an upload schedule and make every video better than the last.
Lots of views and interations will soon come.

Reactions: Tin Salaj

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Usually you'll have to build an audience before people will actually care about your stuff, I didn't get any likes/comments for a few months on my videos LOL mostly because people didn't KNOW me, and ofc I wasn't great at youtube at the time..
Making content that people can EASILY interact with is a different story..

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You need to have actual fans to get interaction. It will happen a very small percentage of views actually interact with your video.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you, because of that I am now in editing the whole game ABZU which I did now in one sitting, thanks for the comments, and it's gonna be one video.[DOUBLEPOST=1500310714,1500309952][/DOUBLEPOST]The reason my videos are difficult to do more than 20 minutes is, that my PC was not built for production and I am doing the best with what I can. :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well I have been making videos for 1 week or less now and I got more views, but it seems none of them did any interacting with videos.
What is the problem?
Is it that my videos are not good enough, but if that was the case then I would get the dislike.
Can anyone help me explain this, and feel free to watch any of my videos and see what may be causing the issue, if you so chose so.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.
I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If anything its just that they need to like the video enough to where they want to leave a comment I watch youtube everyday and rarely leave a comment its not that the videos are bad I just didnt find it appealing enough to say something like Great Video or I like how you did that one thing you should do it again. They need to want to comment a trick to doing that is asking a question in the video or comments saying something like Should I do this again or Should I try this next eventually it will become a habit, but people will still listen because they might really like your videos and it might have become their habbit.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do not worry I will make more quality videos and I am making one around 1 hour long and with commentary, which is going to be hopefully good enough for people.
I do not care about views as I said allot of times I just want people to enjoy my content and that's all it, and I feel like I am doing something wrong when I do not get comments.
In my previous channel before it got flooded by harassment it was all good comments and interaction.[DOUBLEPOST=1500357500,1500357184][/DOUBLEPOST]And my webcam videos I made were of the highest quality and people really liked my personality, but then some people I knew in Croatia started to send death threats in Croatian and insulted me, even though I didn't do anything wrong and I deleted that channel, so I could not handle that.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should't have deleted that channel there was so much you could have done to stop that like be nice. As they say kill em' with kindness. If you treated them kindly eventually they would be either annoyed that you aren't upset or guilty that they have been so rude. Another thing you could have done is reported them for harassment. Lastly you could just have ignored it by reply something like Ummm ok. Eventually them knowing that you aren't going to do anything and it not affecting you people they would either leave you alone or other people would start to talk hate to them.

milesgamix77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do not worry I will make more quality videos and I am making one around 1 hour long and with commentary, which is going to be hopefully good enough for people.
I do not care about views as I said allot of times I just want people to enjoy my content and that's all it, and I feel like I am doing something wrong when I do not get comments.
In my previous channel before it got flooded by harassment it was all good comments and interaction.[DOUBLEPOST=1500357500,1500357184][/DOUBLEPOST]And my webcam videos I made were of the highest quality and people really liked my personality, but then some people I knew in Croatia started to send death threats in Croatian and insulted me, even though I didn't do anything wrong and I deleted that channel, so I could not handle that.
WOAH WOAH WOOWOOWOOW!! DEATH THREATS!????!! WTF?!?!?! Dude, I get hate ALL the time. In fact I got 12 dislike on aa video I made to START A DISSCUSSION! Anyway, did you say anything out of line or something wtf?!? Why did they do that?? If there is one thing about youtubing its that people are gonna hate. People these days expect you to make water out of fire. Its very hard to do this and i feel ur pain man. Remake the ABZU videos and then edit the crap out of them. Then lets see what happens