Getting viewers to comment?

At the start of a video, you could do your spill and ask a simple question like, What's your favorite color?

We've been really frustrated with this too. In our videos we are always asking viewers a question to comment on but are getting no bites! If you have a second please check out some of our videos and let us know if we can do the "call to action" different. Thanks in advance.

We've been really frustrated with this too. In our videos we are always asking viewers a question to comment on but are getting no bites! If you have a second please check out some of our videos and let us know if we can do the "call to action" different. Thanks in advance.
I took a look at your channel and the lastest upload. I don't have a lot of experience with your niche of videos which also means I have no idea how the other channels in your niche become so big, unless they started from a different channel and have die hard fans watching them. I would try to look at other successful channels in your niche and just copy the video ideas. It's nothing wrong with copying video ideas because the idea ends up being original to how you decide to present it. Hope this helps and sorry that I couldn't give you any other tips on getting more engagement.

I completely agree with this. As your channel grows you will gradually see more and more comments. The important thing is to engage with those comments as soon as they start to arrive wherever you possibly can. Viewers seem to really appreciate that, and it also encourages others to leave a comment if they see that they get a response.
100% agree with you. Respond to every comment. Thank them for viewing. Ask your viewers to comment and ask them questions. Comments bring on more comments and that can only help your videos when it comes to ranking.

Back