Getting viewers to comment?

nastynas

I've Got It
Hi guys. I always put up and try to engage with my viewers to make the comment in my videos but it never happens. I was wondering what you all do for comments to come through?

Amy Schmittauer has an unusually active comment section, and she might be a good template to go for! What Amy does is she constantly has what we call "calls to action" within her video; a call to action is when you effectively encourage a viewer to do a particular thing, whether that be to like, subscribe or comment, or whether it be to do something more complex, like go out and do something or fill out a survey.

Amy constantly says to those watching, "Oh, yeah, so this thing... What do you think of this? Tell me in the comments!"; it's a constant call to action to encourage people to bring in their opinions in the comments and talk to each other, et cetera.

Hi guys. I always put up and try to engage with my viewers to make the comment in my videos but it never happens. I was wondering what you all do for comments to come through?

I've noticed that your channel is quite new despite you having videos from 2-3 years ago. I really like your thumbnails and channel art. In terms of comments, as your channel ages you will see more comments being made by your subscribers. When your subscribers feel like they know you and feel connected to you, they will comment on your videos more. It will take time but it will be worth it :D I hope this helped mate!

as your channel ages you will see more comments being made by your subscribers. When your subscribers feel like they know you and feel connected to you, they will comment on your videos more.
I completely agree with this. As your channel grows you will gradually see more and more comments. The important thing is to engage with those comments as soon as they start to arrive wherever you possibly can. Viewers seem to really appreciate that, and it also encourages others to leave a comment if they see that they get a response.

I completely agree with this. As your channel grows you will gradually see more and more comments. The important thing is to engage with those comments as soon as they start to arrive wherever you possibly can. Viewers seem to really appreciate that, and it also encourages others to leave a comment if they see that they get a response.

Spot on! If you engage with your viewers regularly it shows that you're grateful and appreciate the time they spend watching & commenting on your videos :)

The comments will come eventually once your channel hits a certain size ^^ Like those before have pointed out it helps to reply to comments as soon as you see them. People will feel appreciated and comment even more. Once that connection is establish more comments will come ^^

You’ve got the perfect title, tags and description, your video is hilarious and you’ve been promoting like crazy on your Facebook and Twitter page, but your video is still not getting the recognition you think it deserves? We’ve got you covered with a few little known tips that could help skyrocket your YouTube video views. Before we get started, it’s important to note that Rome wasn’t built in a day and there is no foolproof method for turning your video into an overnight viral success. It may take time for your videos to start taking off, but these seven tips will definitely get you headed in the right direction and get you more views that you’re getting today.

You can try asking question in the video, for example: 'what do you thing about....? Let me know in the comment section' or 'have anyone ever experienced this? Let me know in the comment section'. Or if you are sharing something interesting or a guide, say something like 'if you have further question or still not clear how to do it, feel free to let me know in the comment section'. But the key is your content, you content has to show them enough for them to get interested in the subject, but not revealing too much so they have to ask question. That's my thoughts, good luck to you ^^ !

Thanks guys. I'll try to do more call to actions and hope that people comment *_*

I guess I need to be a little more patient ~[DOUBLEPOST=1503446945,1503446859][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've noticed that your channel is quite new despite you having videos from 2-3 years ago. I really like your thumbnails and channel art. In terms of comments, as your channel ages you will see more comments being made by your subscribers. When your subscribers feel like they know you and feel connected to you, they will comment on your videos more. It will take time but it will be worth it :D I hope this helped mate!
Thanks man! I appreciate it <3. I didn't post as actively since I started posting youtube videos.

Thanks guys. I'll try to do more call to actions and hope that people comment *_*

I guess I need to be a little more patient ~[DOUBLEPOST=1503446945,1503446859][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man! I appreciate it <3. I didn't post as actively since I started posting youtube videos.

You're welcome anytime :D

Back