getting my stuff into 50 million brains

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So a valuable technique for me to explore is embedding other videos at the end of my video. Is there a thread here that explains how to do that?[DOUBLEPOST=1356618358,1356618302][/DOUBLEPOST]

So they would take part of my income, but they would also raise my income?

What sort of opportunities?
They take a part but you will earn more money through higher CPM. They would offer collabs, promotion, etc.

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So a valuable technique for me to explore is embedding other videos at the end of my video. Is there a thread here that explains how to do that?[DOUBLEPOST=1356618358,1356618302][/DOUBLEPOST]

What program do you use to edit, I could probably explain it to you, or even make a video tutorial. It's a great way to get people to click on and continue their youtube grazing ha

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer

My channel currently gets about 400,000 views per month. Mostly "how to" ish stuff for farmers, gardeners, home builders and the like.

I sent you a message on YouTube pretty much going over every aspect of partnership with networks and what the network I recruit for can do for you!

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I use avid studio sometimes, and sometimes I use pinnacle.
Unfortunately, I'm not well versed in either of those programs I use Sony Vegas Pro & Adobe After Effects BUT I found a video tutorial if you want to check it out, it's a bit long like 6 minutes but worth it to know how to do this technique bud :)

paul wheaton

Reaction score
Oh! I can do that! I did lots of stuff like that in my light bulb video. The thing I don't know about is how to make the other little image actually do something if somebody clicks on it.

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Oh! I can do that! I did lots of stuff like that in my light bulb video. The thing I don't know about is how to make the other little image actually do something if somebody clicks on it.
You can use youtube's annotation tool to link to your videos. You will be able to select a portion of the screen that is clickable.