Getting dislikes on a video.

i never really understood dislikes on a decent video i've always felt like it was more of troll thing if i didn't enjoy a video yet i could see why other people would enjoy it i wont dislike it. If it's not like some person making radical claims that all americans are heathen's or some racial sexist homophobic video i most likely wont dislike it.I've actually never dislike a video actually.:eeks:

I never dislike videos. I mean, there's no point. It's not a big deal to me that I didn't like the video. I just simply click away....[DOUBLEPOST=1365972665,1365972617][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well some dislikes I get I understand, but some are just from assholes.

They're just jealous that you can play guitar and they can't. So those dislikes might be from me too...lol jk.

I never dislike videos. I mean, there's no point. It's not a big deal to me that I didn't like the video. I just simply click away....[DOUBLEPOST=1365972665,1365972617][/DOUBLEPOST]

They're just jealous that you can play guitar and they can't. So those dislikes might be from me too...lol jk.
Haha well there's always that I suppose :p

I always tell myself that they went to click the like button, had a seizure because how awesome my vid was and accidentally clicked dislike.
Yes. I realise how illogical that it.
But it gets me through :)
This was fricking hilarious xD[DOUBLEPOST=1365973050,1365972967][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kind of wish that youtube has a feature were if you like someones content or dislike someones content you have to add a explanation although you wouldn't get as much because of it atleast you are able to possibly tell what you have to improve and what people like
I agree with this completely

Yeah. I feel like the dislike thing is a form of bullying as well. I mean, some people might get 50000 dislikes and 400 likes. And usually with those dislikes come hate comments. Which becomes cyber bullying.
If you're getting that many dislikes though, then there obviously is something wrong with what you're posting. But like a dislike and a bad comment is only bullying, just a dislike is normally a jenuin
Yeah. I feel like the dislike thing is a form of bullying as well. I mean, some people might get 50000 dislikes and 400 likes. And usually with those dislikes come hate comments. Which becomes cyber bullying.
If you have that many dislikes then there probably is something wrong with it. But I'd only say its cyber bullying if they write a bad comment as well as dislike, a dislike is probably someones actual thought, and you should try to take it as constructive critisism :)

Yeah because disliking before watching the video is just rude and nobody on the internet wants to be rude.
i feel like several people dislike videos before even watching them i really liked the 5 star system youtube had before hand like it was more like a critique then omg this one button shows my complete opinion of you.

Yeah quite possibly. YouTube attracts too many assholes lol

It does... I love the community I have surrounding my channel though. It's just full of nice people :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365974163,1365974115][/DOUBLEPOST]
i feel like several people dislike videos before even watching them i really liked the 5 star system youtube had before hand like it was more like a critique then omg this one button shows my complete opinion of you.

I know. I remember I would always choice a 3 star on a video that I didn't necessarily like. I did that just because I didn't wanna feel mean.

Am I the only one who takes a LITTLE pride in a dislike on one of my videos? It just makes me feel like a real person. By that I mean, it makes me realize that not EVERYONE I come across will like me. And that encourages me to make more videos for the ones who actually do care and encourages me not care about those haters.

Does anyone else think of this? Or what do you do with "Dislikes" on one of your videos?

I totally get it- I was thrilled when I got my first dislike! I felt like I had properly arrived on YouTube!! :D Enjoy your dislike, haha ;):)

I totally get it- I was thrilled when I got my first dislike! I felt like I had properly arrived on YouTube!! :D Enjoy your dislike, haha ;):)

Yup! I remember I got my first dislike on my first video and I was like, "what the heck". But then it created a handle for my green lightsaber (you know, when the dislikes were still red and likes were green).

Back