Getting dislikes on a video.

i stopped caring about dislikes a long time ago. LOL!!...I just concentrate on the likes...the dislikes don't even deserve my attention because I kick butt like that.

Exactly. And I usually get more likes than dislikes :D My last dislike was on my sushi video ):< WHO DOESNT LIKE SUSHI. WHAT A JERK.[DOUBLEPOST=1365972255,1365972227][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only get slightly annoyed at dislikes if there is not a reason for the dislike. For example, someone goes, 'ugh this video is s**t dislike' - they just annoying me as they are mostly just trolls. If they dislike the video and tell me what they didn't liked and how it could be improved. Then yeah sure I would agree.

Yeah. I sometimes wished there was a hateful comment at least to be matched with the dislike...

A dislike always brings me back to reality. It tells me that yeah, this video was lame, lets improve for next time. But to say my likes still always tower over my dislikes, its never been a real problem for me :)
A nice thing to think is that if it is just because they want to make you feel crap, they must have a pretty sad life to waste 5 minutes of their time to try to make you feel bad. I mean how pathetic is that? They must have a pretty bad life if that's the best thing they could do with their time.

i am sooooo use to dislikes haha i have a paintball vide was my 4th video i ever uploaded on youtube and has 2xx xxx views on it..... more dislikes than likes haha

A dislike always brings me back to reality. It tells me that yeah, this video was lame, lets improve for next time. But to say my likes still always tower over my dislikes, its never been a real problem for me :)
A nice thing to think is that if it is just because they want to make you feel crap, they must have a pretty sad life to waste 5 minutes of their time to try to make you feel bad. I mean how pathetic is that? They must have a pretty bad life if that's the best thing they could do with their time.

Yeah. I feel like the dislike thing is a form of bullying as well. I mean, some people might get 50000 dislikes and 400 likes. And usually with those dislikes come hate comments. Which becomes cyber bullying.

I never usually have issues with dislikes though. I receive the occasional one now and then but hardly never do.

i never really understood dislikes on a decent video i've always felt like it was more of troll thing if i didn't enjoy a video yet i could see why other people would enjoy it i wont dislike it. If it's not like some person making radical claims that all americans are heathen's or some racial sexist homophobic video i most likely wont dislike it.I've actually never disliked a video.:eeks:

Back