Getting better at commentating

which one do you use then? and do you record audio and video seperatly?

More specifically, I record everything (when recording PC games) in Screenflow. This records the game audio/video in one track and my mic audio in another track, so I can edit freely without having to break the flow of the video.

When I do console gaming, I record audio in Quicktime, and video in the Elgato software, then edit them in screenflow :)

More specifically, I record everything (when recording PC games) in Screenflow. This records the game audio/video in one track and my mic audio in another track, so I can edit freely without having to break the flow of the video.

When I do console gaming, I record audio in Quicktime, and video in the Elgato software, then edit them in screenflow :)
never heared of screenflow, maybe i should give it a try, fraps inst exacly ideal due to huge files, framedrops and sometimes buggy with stuff like emulators. :)

gawd dayum apple taking all the cool s**t when windows producers just can never get it right when it comes to editors and screen cap software -_-

Hehehe. That's why these Windows users who **** Apple off should be thanking them; all this Adobe software was Apple-only at first!

It's a shame there isn't a Windows version because it is an awesome piece of software it just seems to do everything!

Back