Getting a few comments is exciting

An engaged, small audience is infinitely better than a ton of subs that don't engage! Comments are awesome, it means people watched your video and on top of that, had something to say! That's how you build a strong community, with responding to comments and encouraging thoughts!

One of the best ways to use comments to grow your channel is to visit the channels of people who comment.

Comment on their videos (if appropriate) and viewers of their comments may then visit your channel.

Plus it's good manners and builds a community up.

We all start from nothing. You have to put up videos which warrant comments as well. People must be interested enough in the content.

That's how it works.

Visit my channel and you will see masses of comments, much by regular viewers.

It goes without saying that you should also acknowledge comments on your own videos where possible.

Of course! My favorite comments are either ones from people who are real fans/friends of the channel, or (possibly more exciting) comments from brand-new people who just found my videos and like them. Those are always really cool.

Comments are definitely my ecstasy. It just shows how meaningless subscribers are if they don't post. I have about 71 subscribers at the moment and about 65 comments (not including myself) with 26 videos, meaning I get 2.5 comments on every video. This is really engaging for 2 months but a lot of videos are poop videos I post for private use. :) Keep getting them comments!

Yeah I love getting a comment. Sadly most of them so far have been from my own mates but I've had the odd one from people that don't know me

Yeah I love getting a comment. Sadly most of them so far have been from my own mates but I've had the odd one from people that don't know me

consider yourself lucky. I have such a big issue with getting friends to watch my videos. 100% of my comments are from strangers.

Back