Gaming Gaming Group PC/PS4/XBOX

Aniel Molina

I am looking to start a very large gaming group over multiple platforms. It can also be over multiple time zones. The more people we have in this gaming group the better it will be. I have a discord server for the future group and am also looking to put some trustworthy people in charge for when I am not there. I myself am an Xbox Gamer. Amount of subscriber do not matter. We will grow together.
Discord: Sm3rtShooter#8803 Message me if you are interested in joining :)

Email me at sm3rtshooter@gmail.com if you do not have discord or just reply here :)

Last edited:
I am looking to start a very large gaming group over multiple platforms. It can also be over multiple time zones. The more people we have in this gaming group the better it will be. I have a discord server for the future group and am also looking to put some trustworthy people in charge for when I am not there. I myself am an Xbox Gamer. Amount of subscriber do not matter. We will grow together.
Discord: Xz9gHt
Email me at sm3rtshooter@gmail.com if you do not have discord or just reply here :)
id be up for it but ive got a ps4

What games are you thinking of playing?
Any games we have in common.[DOUBLEPOST=1511927212,1511927179][/DOUBLEPOST]
id be up for it but ive got a ps4
Join the discord and you'll find people with PS4s soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1511927300][/DOUBLEPOST]
Already emailed you about it is it strictly just console or can it be PC as well?
It can be PC as well. Just keep in mind it is a new server and there aren't many people now but there will be in the future
I think there's already someone in the server that plays on PC. I didn't receive your email.

Discord: Xz9gHt
whats the number of your discord name

Back