Gaming Gaming Group PC/PS4/XBOX

Aniel Molina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking to start a very large gaming group over multiple platforms. It can also be over multiple time zones. The more people we have in this gaming group the better it will be. I have a discord server for the future group and am also looking to put some trustworthy people in charge for when I am not there. I myself am an Xbox Gamer. Amount of subscriber do not matter. We will grow together.
Discord: Sm3rtShooter#8803 Message me if you are interested in joining :)

Email me at sm3rtshooter@gmail.com if you do not have discord or just reply here :)

Last edited:

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What games are you thinking of playing?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking to start a very large gaming group over multiple platforms. It can also be over multiple time zones. The more people we have in this gaming group the better it will be. I have a discord server for the future group and am also looking to put some trustworthy people in charge for when I am not there. I myself am an Xbox Gamer. Amount of subscriber do not matter. We will grow together.
Discord: Xz9gHt
Email me at sm3rtshooter@gmail.com if you do not have discord or just reply here :)
id be up for it but ive got a ps4

Tech DC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Already emailed you about it is it strictly just console or can it be PC as well?

Aniel Molina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What games are you thinking of playing?
Any games we have in common.[DOUBLEPOST=1511927212,1511927179][/DOUBLEPOST]
id be up for it but ive got a ps4
Join the discord and you'll find people with PS4s soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1511927300][/DOUBLEPOST]
Already emailed you about it is it strictly just console or can it be PC as well?
It can be PC as well. Just keep in mind it is a new server and there aren't many people now but there will be in the future
I think there's already someone in the server that plays on PC. I didn't receive your email.

Dauglybutcool21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can I join? I tried joining but it didn't let me

Tech DC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Same as Dauglybutcool21. Tried to use the Discord link but it didn't work.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Discord: Xz9gHt
whats the number of your discord name