Other Gaming channel with almost 7000 subs looking to collab!

tedbearman

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How eligible am I? I currently have 18 subscribers. I knows it's a lot so don't get jealous and take me right away!

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If you're looking for channels with over 5000 subs I highly doubt you will find that here but you never know, you might lol but that would be a rare occasion. You will mainly find people who are new to YouTube and want to get noticed. Oh and by the way, we are all a community and we help one another and I know it's not intentional but it's still a little bit rude that you won't collab with someone who doesn't have the same sub/view count as you because I'm sure if you were in the position we are in now, you would love to collab with anyone but hey, that's just my opinion. Anyway, have fun on the forums and good luck on progressing further on YouTube :)

Fook got agree with u there....i am musician and dancer ....but i am happy for u to use my music to make a funky gameplay video .......i want no reward just a link in the description of the video back to my original music video.....thats all....let me know your thoughts ...also if find baghdadbadboy on my channel this would perfectly suit a gamplay video also

The gameplay im thinking of is something fast moving …kill streak on black ops / halo/ could be a chase on need for speed /// or a shoot em like star wars …

Would work well on any of them – let me know your thoughts [DOUBLEPOST=1346699860,1346699750][/DOUBLEPOST]
How eligible am I? I currently have 18 subscribers. I knows it's a lot so don't get jealous and take me right away!

Ted - i am musician and dancer ....but i am happy for u to use my music to make a funky gameplay video .......i want no reward just a link in the description of the video back to my original music video.....thats all....let me know your thoughts ...also if find baghdadbadboy on my channel this would perfectly suit a gamplay video also

The gameplay im thinking of is something fast moving …kill streak on black ops / halo/ could be a chase on need for speed /// or a shoot em like star wars …

Would work well on any of them – let me know your thoughts [DOUBLEPOST=1346700014][/DOUBLEPOST]Matt/Steve

Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Jemile..i am musician and dancer ....and i am happy for u to use my music to make a funky gameplay video .......i want no reward just a link in the description of the video back to my original music video.....thats all....let me know your thoughts ...also if find baghdadbadboy on my channel this would perfectly suit a gamplay video also

Would work well on any of them – please let me know your thoughts [DOUBLEPOST=1346700924][/DOUBLEPOST]Xadi
Thanks a whole lot! :)
if you got new games you could use my music to overdub ...ontop of would make the video real cool and of course u can use it 4 free[DOUBLEPOST=1346701400][/DOUBLEPOST]Xadi
Thanks a whole lot! :)
if you got new games you could use my music to overdub ...ontop of would make the video real cool and of course u can use it 4 free

Itchy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Our channel is called Sterile Studios, we introduced ourselves in an introduction thread but in case anyone missed it we're Matt and Steve. We've been around for under a year and we do gaming commentary, game development and multiple web-series.

We've been YouTube partners since we were at 700 subs, we're now just under 7000 with over 1.5 million views and wanting to grow further. We're looking for channels with similar sub/view counts to us in order to create mutually beneficial collab videos.

Our style ranges from self-deprecating to attempts at wit, all the way up to ridiculous humour, we're hoping to find people with similar senses of humour, or anyone who thinks they will work well with our style.

We don't mind if you are a solo commentator or another duo, as long as it is gaming and comedy related.

Skype is probably a necessity, but in any case check out our channel, let us know what you think and if you may be interested in collaborating let us know so we can check out your stuff!

Thanks!
Matt & Steve

Hey buddy,

I'd be happy to collab :) just check out my channel I guess and judge if my voice is cool enough for you.

If you're going to check out my videos it's probably best to view from TF:2 MvM up, I've fixed up my microphone in those.

:)

Itchy