Other Gaming channel with almost 7000 subs looking to collab!

Marc Tovell

Reaction score
Hi Matt & Steve,

I would love to collab with you guys, i have been with you tube for a few years now. I have made a new channel now but i hope we can join up. Here is my skype xMxGxTx

xMGxTx

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heh. Wow, I don't know that there are many gaming channels here with excess of 5,000 subs at the moment. So I think that we're going to be awash in a sea of rejections as a result from everyone coming into this thread.

Well, I hope thou folks seek to post some of thy new videos in the Promotions forum (I troll there for gamers to critique and check videos thereof.) Meanwhile, I'll just skulk in the shadows and see how this plays out.

Good luck!

KarimJay

Reaction score
Ill be interrested in joining but i dont have the same amount of sub as you do... but i have some good ideas for videos, if you want to know more about me (my personality) you can just pm me and ill tell you what i think i am lol :p

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Should probably clarify again in a separate post to let people know, we're looking for channels with above 5000 subscribers, that can vary to an extent and we're not trying to be rude, just clear so we're not being misleading.[DOUBLEPOST=1344614518,1344614453][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, we're new to the forum, just searching around to find new opportunities, so if we change our mind we'll definitely let you know!
If you're looking for channels with over 5000 subs I highly doubt you will find that here but you never know, you might lol but that would be a rare occasion. You will mainly find people who are new to YouTube and want to get noticed. Oh and by the way, we are all a community and we help one another and I know it's not intentional but it's still a little bit rude that you won't collab with someone who doesn't have the same sub/view count as you because I'm sure if you were in the position we are in now, you would love to collab with anyone but hey, that's just my opinion. Anyway, have fun on the forums and good luck on progressing further on YouTube :)

RoyalENIGMA

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

We're looking for channels with similar sub/view counts to us in order to create mutually beneficial collab videos.

Thanks!
Matt & Steve
Hate to break it to you but the reason why people are here in this forum is to gain exposure and to gain subs which means most of us will not be at 3000,4000,5000+ subs soooo u may just want to network on youtube n find other gaming channels around ur requirements cuz u wont find them in forums like these

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hate to break it to you but the reason why people are here in this forum is to gain exposure and to gain subs which means most of us will not be at 3000,4000,5000+ subs soooo u may just want to network on youtube n find other gaming channels around ur requirements cuz u wont find them in forums like these
Could just be me, But I think they haven't been back after they realized this fact. Judging by them not replying at all and such lol.

Reactions: DaFookHD

TickledBunny09090

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey there! I would really appreciate the opportunity to do a collab with you guys. I'll send you a PM with my Skype name, and we could discuss some ideas. Give my channel a lookie and let me know if you'd have me :)

EDIT: I didn't read most of the posts in here - looks like these guys left!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Heh. Wow, I don't know that there are many gaming channels here with excess of 5,000 subs at the moment. So I think that we're going to be awash in a sea of rejections as a result from everyone coming into this thread.

Well, I hope thou folks seek to post some of thy new videos in the Promotions forum (I troll there for gamers to critique and check videos thereof.) Meanwhile, I'll just skulk in the shadows and see how this plays out.

Good luck!
Sorry about that, we're struggling to find someone at around our sub level to collaborate with, so we're trying lots of different places, not trying to be rude or anything!

This is great! Where are you guys located?
We're in Melbourne, Australia.

If you're looking for channels with over 5000 subs I highly doubt you will find that here but you never know, you might lol but that would be a rare occasion. You will mainly find people who are new to YouTube and want to get noticed. Oh and by the way, we are all a community and we help one another and I know it's not intentional but it's still a little bit rude that you won't collab with someone who doesn't have the same sub/view count as you because I'm sure if you were in the position we are in now, you would love to collab with anyone but hey, that's just my opinion. Anyway, have fun on the forums and good luck on progressing further on YouTube :)
We're not trying to be rude and we do from time to time help people out, e.g. we helped advertise a subscriber's server not too long ago, we're just at a point where we're really trying to progress in YouTube, trying to find a collaborator at our level so that we can both benefit equally, we're trying a lot of different places and we're struggling to find someone suitable at the moment, no offence meant to anyone!

Could just be me, But I think they haven't been back after they realized this fact. Judging by them not replying at all and such lol.
Still here, just not every day! :)

Alex B

Reaction score
Think of it from Sterile's point of view.....he has alot of subscribers and is looking for similar channels with about the same size as his. Why would it benefit him from shouting out or a dual comm with a channel with 50 subs? It wouldn't. Good luck with your channel but here is probably the wrong place to look for bigger channels.....