Gaming channel nearly at 100 Subscribers!

Pretty good videos, though I'm not really into gameplay without commentary. I like your FTB series, though!

Pretty good videos, though I'm not really into gameplay without commentary. I like your FTB series, though!

Most of my videos in the future will have more commentary, with cod I will be talking OVER them about something else but at the moment I'm still not use to talking while playing a game :3

Most of my videos in the future will have more commentary, with cod I will be talking OVER them about something else but at the moment I'm still not use to talking while playing a game :3

My best advice is to just try it a few times, you'll get used to it :p

My best advice is to just try it a few times, you'll get used to it :p

Yeah, Been doing it for 7 months now xD Takes a lot to get use to it. My friend always talks when Hes playing because he's gotten so use to it. Its a little annoying -.-

Yeah, Been doing it for 7 months now xD Takes a lot to get use to it. My friend always talks when Hes playing because he's gotten so use to it. Its a little annoying -.-

That's the same for me. I'm sitting there playing Dead Space for fun, and then I get to the second save point. I ended up going like "Excuse me, Mr. Dead Body? Could you please move out of the- HOLY f*****g s**t THAT'S A JUMP SCARE! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

That's the same for me. I'm sitting there playing Dead Space for fun, and then I get to the second save point. I ended up going like "Excuse me, Mr. Dead Body? Could you please move out of the- HOLY f*****g s**t THAT'S A JUMP SCARE! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

Bwahahaha Perfect.

Back