Gaming channel nearly at 100 Subscribers!

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator

Benjamin

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Congrats on the nearly 100! ^^

C

Caber

Pretty good videos, though I'm not really into gameplay without commentary. I like your FTB series, though!

Kate (Caitlin)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Pretty good videos, though I'm not really into gameplay without commentary. I like your FTB series, though!

Most of my videos in the future will have more commentary, with cod I will be talking OVER them about something else but at the moment I'm still not use to talking while playing a game :3

C

Caber

Most of my videos in the future will have more commentary, with cod I will be talking OVER them about something else but at the moment I'm still not use to talking while playing a game :3

My best advice is to just try it a few times, you'll get used to it :p

Kate (Caitlin)

Reaction score
Channel Type
My best advice is to just try it a few times, you'll get used to it :p

Yeah, Been doing it for 7 months now xD Takes a lot to get use to it. My friend always talks when Hes playing because he's gotten so use to it. Its a little annoying -.-

C

Caber

Yeah, Been doing it for 7 months now xD Takes a lot to get use to it. My friend always talks when Hes playing because he's gotten so use to it. Its a little annoying -.-

That's the same for me. I'm sitting there playing Dead Space for fun, and then I get to the second save point. I ended up going like "Excuse me, Mr. Dead Body? Could you please move out of the- HOLY f*****g s**t THAT'S A JUMP SCARE! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

Kate (Caitlin)

Reaction score
Channel Type
That's the same for me. I'm sitting there playing Dead Space for fun, and then I get to the second save point. I ended up going like "Excuse me, Mr. Dead Body? Could you please move out of the- HOLY f*****g s**t THAT'S A JUMP SCARE! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

Bwahahaha Perfect.