Fullscreen Vs Adsense

Cheers guys,

I just wasnt sure how things might work out in the long run.

Youtube at the moment seems to be going good, but the video views have dropped off lately, something that others have also reported.
But my current CPM is nice and high, higher than what i would think Fullscreen would offer. But Youtube does take around 45% of what i earn too.

YouTube takes 45% from everybody equally. So it's not a factor in any network decisions.

Cheers guys,

Youtube at the moment seems to be going good, but the video views have dropped off lately, something that others have also reported.
But my current CPM is nice and high, higher than what i would think Fullscreen would offer. But Youtube does take around 45% of what i earn too.

As Tarmack said, you can't escape their share. If it's a 70/30 contract with Fullscreen it will be: 45% + 30% from your earnings.

Wow nice for Adsense, but dont tell your CPM, you could be banned by Google for that.

But I think your cpm would be higher with a network. Maybe apply when you have more views and negociate a good contract :)
He didn't post his monetized views nor his CPM so he is fine.

Cheers guys,

YouTube takes 45% of ALL revenue, networks, adsense, doesn't matter.

If you have good CPM it is very possible you would not earn more.

Back