Fullscreen V.S. RPM V.S. N4GTV (Gaming Channel) [HELP!]

Which is the best choice?

• Total voters
I don`t have a great opinion of those N4Gtv people, because Their recruiters spam my inbox after I told them already no, Just because they`re under Maker Studios means nothing, they seem pretty much like a copy of Prolax (also under Maker) which turned out to be really bad.

Take over his TV :p tell him that he'll get 50% of the revenue :p

Haha 50% of nothing isnt very much, it will take a bit before I start to make anything at all. But he doesn't have to know that I suppose.

The only reason they partnered you would be 1 of the following :
1) You were a partner with them before but got you old channel striked
2) This is your second channel
3) You used some kind of sourcery
4) You're with a sub network, which doesn't count as being part of fullscreen ...
they require a solid 500+ views per day and 500+ subscribers ..

Take over his TV :p tell him that he'll get 50% of the revenue :p

Correct ^_^

To be clear here, Sub networks are wonderful. I am under a sub network and have all the advantages of fullscreen and creator X network.

And that's where I lie. Your bread and butter come from sub networks. The main networks like Fullscreen, RPM Network, Make Studios..deal with so many people they can only really focus on the bigger youtubers. Stay with a sub network who can give you specialized service. That's my five cents.

I don`t have a great opinion of those N4Gtv people, because Their recruiters spam my inbox after I told them already no, Just because they`re under Maker Studios means nothing, they seem pretty much like a copy of Prolax (also under Maker) which turned out to be really bad.

Yeah but me going with RPM or N4GTV-how will it make a difference?

Since Maker Studios is bigger, their adbuys are bigger. So 60/40 for N4GTV I could potentially make more than Fullscreen with 70/30, as also their requirements are really low, and in turn, they have a lot of people to deal with. This sub-network means more assistance as well. Just wanted to ask what you thought![DOUBLEPOST=1358384650,1358382233][/DOUBLEPOST]
That new n4gtv contract sounds similar to Socialblade(RPM) also 60/40 & 1 year contract.
But in the end the payout also depends of your content.

KGATV lucky man! Need to check out your channel. And are you sure you are not with creatorX?

Yo dude. So do you think going with N4GTV is better since they are specially a gaming/geek channel, and they are under Maker Studios so they get bigger adbuys?
So potentially a 60/40 split will yield me more than a 70/30 split with Fullscreen...?

Not sure Heard great things of fullscreen. Also gorilla marketing seems beast. 20-40 cpm.
But I dont think you can join them. You might be able to join a sub network like creatorX.

I dont know anything about n4, you should find someone who is partnered with them.

Yeah but me going with RPM or N4GTV-how will it make a difference?

Since Maker Studios is bigger, their adbuys are bigger. So 60/40 for N4GTV I could potentially make more than Fullscreen with 70/30, as also their requirements are really low, and in turn, they have a lot of people to deal with. This sub-network means more assistance as well. Just wanted to ask what you thought![DOUBLEPOST=1358384650,1358382233][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yo dude. So do you think going with N4GTV is better since they are specially a gaming/geek channel, and they are under Maker Studios so they get bigger adbuys?
So potentially a 60/40 split will yield me more than a 70/30 split with Fullscreen...?
Do you have any idea what on earth you`re on about ???? lol

1) Fullscreen are BIGGER than Maker (by like 2000+ channels)
2) Fullscreen have Gorilla and sell their own ads, which means they more likely pay more that maker...

Do you have any idea what on earth you`re on about ???? lol

1) Fullscreen are BIGGER than Maker (by like 2000+ channels)
2) Fullscreen have Gorilla and sell their own ads, which means they more likely pay more that maker...

But Fullscreen is not specifically for gaming right? As well, Fullscreen has a 2 year contract...I don't know if I want to commit to that for the first partnership network I am going with. :/ With the new network it will be. But what are exactly are these gorilla campaigns I still don't understand them!

But Fullscreen is not specifically for gaming right? As well, Fullscreen has a 2 year contract...I don't know if I want to commit to that for the first partnership network I am going with. :/ With the new network it will be. But what are exactly are these gorilla campaigns I still don't understand them!
Fullscreen has a sub-netwok called Yeousch which is just for gamers

Back