Fullscreen V.S. RPM V.S. N4GTV (Gaming Channel) [HELP!]

Which is the best choice?

• Total voters

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
So, I have been hearing a lot of good things about Fullscreen.
As well, I have been hearing a lot of good things about RPM-which is under the parent company: "Maker Studios." Does anyone know the requirements for each? I believe RPM does not have any requirements except "good content."

One thing I want to ask, is that there is a new gaming network that has come from RPM called "N4GTV," and I have been in contact with a recruiter. He said that they are better than RPM-because they require higher quality content with more than 300 views per day; and they specialize in gaming. If I join them, I will get 60/40 split, and be locked into a 1 year contract.

So, does anyone have any advice, experience, things they would like to share that will help me?

:) Thanks again![DOUBLEPOST=1358310749,1358310686][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry could not post links since I am a new member. If you type http "n4gtv" on google, you should go to the new network page!

I'm partnered with Fullscreen :) and I get 70% I believe. & Fullscreen is now the #1 indepentdent partner network :)
I only have 32 subscribers and I'm partnered, so you could probably get partnered with them as well.

Dude I am going to reply to you on your channel! If that's okay with you, I find it easier to message and I want to ask you a few questions! :]

this topics been beat to death haha go with who ever gives you the best contract and remember to try and counter offer if you dont like something you see "contract length or percentage"

oh man I need to start a gaming channel already. I have a PVR to record just need to set it up and start gaming. Unfortunately my house flooded so Im living at my brother in laws, Don't wanna take over his tv area haha.

oh man I need to start a gaming channel already. I have a PVR to record just need to set it up and start gaming. Unfortunately my house flooded so Im living at my brother in laws, Don't wanna take over his tv area haha.

get drunk with your brother and record you guys playing competitive games haha will get some good views

That new n4gtv contract sounds similar to Socialblade(RPM) also 60/40 & 1 year contract.
But in the end the payout also depends of your content.

KGATV lucky man! Need to check out your channel. And are you sure you are not with creatorX?

That new n4gtv contract sounds similar to Socialblade(RPM) also 60/40 & 1 year contract.
But in the end the payout also depends of your content.

KGATV lucky man! Need to check out your channel. And are you sure you are not with creatorX?
I'm with Vlog Union, which is part of Fullscreen. But I checked my contract and it saids 70%.

I'm partnered with Fullscreen :) and I get 70% I believe. & Fullscreen is now the #1 indepentdent partner network :)
I only have 32 subscribers and I'm partnered, so you could probably get partnered with them as well.
http://fullscreen.net/
http://newmediarockstars.com/2013/0...tube-network-according-to-comscore-interview/
The only reason they partnered you would be 1 of the following :
1) You were a partner with them before but got you old channel striked
2) This is your second channel
3) You used some kind of sourcery
4) You're with a sub network, which doesn't count as being part of fullscreen ...
they require a solid 500+ views per day and 500+ subscribers ..
Take over his TV :p tell him that he'll get 50% of the revenue :p
RPM requirements are: 2500 views monthly (83 a day)
and your channel needs to be a month old I think
Correct ^_^

Back