Fullscreen Partnership and More

Glad that made you laugh! My comedic brain cells are growing.

I have actually heard the same things about Vultra. They probably skipped my mind since I actually read the contract and didn't just go by what someone told me. It's the people who didn't read the contract who are complaining about that. It's sad that so many people don't read the contract.[/quo
Glad that made you laugh! My comedic brain cells are growing.

I have actually heard the same things about Vultra. They probably skipped my mind since I actually read the contract and didn't just go by what someone told me. It's the people who didn't read the contract who are complaining about that. It's sad that so many people don't read the contract.
Being sarcastic outstanding (not) and jumping to conclusions to (facepalm) I don't go by what someone just told me I have looked them up researched them and on countless occasions what people have said and heard about them making sure to see if there is any truth to what they say before jumping the gun I don't just believe what people tell me you might but I certainly don't next time get you're facts wright and you really have a poor judgement of people don't you;).

There was no sarcasm in my previous post. And I do a lot of research and fact checking about anything. There's a reason I still haven't picked a partnership network after many weeks.

T
There was no sarcasm in my previous post. And I do a lot of research and fact checking about anything. There's a reason I still haven't picked a partnership network after many weeks
There was no sarcasm in my previous post. And I do a lot of research and fact checking about anything. There's a reason I still haven't picked a partnership network after many weeks.

There was sarcasm in you're previous post maybe you just don't see but if that's your opinion.

buzzmyvideos have the shittest support ever, kinda like bbtv
Maybe they do and maybe they don't but at least they are not as bad as machinima and do not deserve to be a good network they are one of the worst you need to re-think you're post most yeah agreed but some (facepalm).

Back