Fullscreen
Machinima
IGN

Here are some bad networks:
BuzzMyVideos
Iricom Ukraine
BroadBandTV
AwesomenessTV [you can get partnered with 0 subs and views..]

I may have missed out some but go for the good networks!
BuzzMyVideos have some bad rep but I would not say they are bad add them to the good or neutral list;) so you are wrong there but the other ones I agree with.

Find some bad rep about Vultra.....

I`ve only seen one guy leave and that`s because he said his friend started a network that paid 10$ per view lol.
I heard some bad things about them and obviously more then you have but you are going to be byist with them every network has some good and bad rep its how much the good outweighs the bad that matters.

I heard some bad things about them and obviously more then you have but you are going to be byist with them every network has some good and bad rep its how much the good outweighs the bad that matters.
List some of the bad things you've heard. I'm interested because I haven't heard anything bad about Vultra. It doesn't matter if Shane is biased. What's he going to do? Come to your house and beat you up?

We're on an overall unbiased forum. Everybody has a bias to some networks, but it balances everything out.

List some of the bad things you've heard. I'm interested because I haven't heard anything bad about Vultra. It doesn't matter if Shane is biased. What's he going to do? Come to your house and beat you up?

We're on an overall unbiased forum. Everybody has a bias to some networks, but it balances everything out.
Sorry I don't see that happening that even made a laugh a little:D and I have heard plenty of bad things about them for example recruiters lying to applicants about the length of the contract saying its 1 year or a drop-in drop-out type deal when really it is two years and no not everyone on here is biased and we are not a overall biased forum in no way are we and in no way does it balance it out equality and diversity my friend look it up;).

Sorry I don't see that happening that even made a laugh a little:D and I have heard plenty of bad things about them for example recruiters lying to applicants about the length of the contract saying its 1 year or a drop-in drop-out type deal when really it is two years and no not everyone on here is biased and we are not a overall biased forum in no way are we and in no way does it balance it out equality and diversity my friend look it up;).
Glad that made you laugh! My comedic brain cells are growing.

I have actually heard the same things about Vultra. They probably skipped my mind since I actually read the contract and didn't just go by what someone told me. It's the people who didn't read the contract who are complaining about that. It's sad that so many people don't read the contract.

Back